Plans

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan: I went in the fridge to start making pancakes. But this time they are going to be chocolate pancakes to change it up a little bit! A sweet breakfast! I saw Zane talking with ghost so I stopped everything and I started to listen from around the corner.
"For the last time Her name is Kawaii~chan and she is a Mei'fwa."

I started to blush. He stood up for me! I didn't know he did that for people, especially me of all people!

"Anyways when Aphmau came downstairs Garroth dragged her upstairs. Why?"

I don't know. Maybe they just wanted to spy on people that they ship."
"Ok Zuzu!"

"Please don't call me that. Only my mom, Aphmau, and Kawaii~chan can and I don't even appreciate it when they do it."

"Finnnneeeeee"

I decided to step in. I heard Zane was getting irritated so I wanted to help him a little bit!
"Zane~kun!"
"Kawaii~chan!"
He sounded so happy! I smiled. He always seems to stare when I smile. I don't know why. After I finished talking with Kim I went to go finish the pancakes then Aaron's dad Derek showed up and he looked happy.
"Pancakes please!"
He opened his hand and I gave him a stack of pancakes with no chocolate chips. He looked happy. Aaron's mom Rachel looked pleased also.
"Thank you for doing this Kawaii~chan. You make the best pancakes and it gives me a break."
"No problem Racheal~chan. You are the one who gave Kawaii~chan the tickets! It's the only thing that I could you repay you with."
Than Zane walked around the corner.
"Zane~kun here is you pancakes, extra chocolate!"
"T-Thank you Kawaii~chan!"
"Kawaii~chan remembered how much you loved sweets so Kawaii~chan wondered if you wanted chocolate syrup with that!"
"Actually, yeah. I would really like that Kawaii~chan!"
I smiled like a dork and he stared at me. He took off his mask out of no where.
"Zane~kun! You are taking of your mask in public and not hiding yourself while you eat! Why?"
"I-I don't know. I feel like someone likes it this way and actually likes me for who I am."
I blushed.
Aaron walked downstairs with a smile on his face.
"So I was wondering if you guys wanted to wonder around the park for a bit, go on a couple rides and go look for new food places!"
Said Aaron.
"Yeah that sounds like fun!"
Aphmau said.
"Kawaii~chan is going to go get ready!
"I'm tired. I'll come later."
"Ok Zane~kun! I'll see you later then when you come!"
"Ok Kawaii~chan."
I went upstairs to get ready.