"Nothing..."

Kawaii~chan POV

It started to get dark out. I heard Damien calling my name for a while but I just hid longer. He then went away. Aphmau and Aaron started to look for me also.
"KAWAII~CHAN!"
"WHERE ARE YOU KAWAII~CHAN!"
This voice sent chills down my spine.
"KAWAII~CHAN ITS ZANE! PLEASE CONE O-Out."
His voice was way more closer and softer.
"Nana......"
I looked up with tears in my eyes.
Zane looked careful. He reached his hand out at me. This time. I took it. He pulled me up and I cried into his chest.

Zane POV

Zane: where IS SHE? I swear if I can't find her I'll... I'll. I Don't know. Aphmau ran to me after telling me that Kawaii~chan was missing for 2 hours. I've been searching for the last 4 hours. I wonder if something happened. Is she hurt? Was she... taken? She is quite adorable and looks weak. This thought ran in my mind. This is my fault. I should've went with her. I should've been there for her instead of being selfish and sleepy.
"KAWAII~CHAN! WHERE ARE YOU KAWAII~CHAN! KAWAII~CHAN ITS ZANE! PLEASE COME O-Out" I looked in the corner. She was in the dark. Her knees were bent into her and her hands around them. Her head was down and she looked up. I was furious. There were tears in her eyes. I was careful. I reached my hand out to her and she grabbed back. Her hand was weak. There were red marks on her shoulders. I pull her up and she fell into my chest and she just wept silently.
"Kawaii~chan is sorry for hiding."
"What's wrong Nana?"
"Nothing...."
She gave me a weak smile.
"What h-happened."
That smile. It didn't show happiness, or glee. It was fake.
"Some one showed up unexpectedly and just. Surprised me. I wasn't expecting and he-"
"He?"
"He wanted to talk about personal stuff in front of a crowd and I just... *phew* it's nothing! Let's go!"
She gave me another fake smile.
I nodded. I grabbed her hand and walked to the group.

Garroth POV

Garroth: I saw Zane and he had Kawaii~chan behind her.
"KAWAII~CHAN WHERE WERE YOU WE WERE WORRIED S-Sick."
I saw the tears in her eyes and Zane looked furious.
"Ok people let's just go home."
Said Aaron.

Zane POV

Zane: I walked in my room and Kawaii~chan let go of my hand.
"You can sleep on my bed Nana"
"I'm fine."
"I know you want to. You are going to sleep on my bed."
I saw her lay down and fall asleep. She was probably exhausted. I laid down on the floor and fell asleep.