Why

Zane POV

Zane: I saw him lean in. I was already kind of ticked off about the whole hugging thing and him holding her cheek.
"No Damien~kun"
"Yes"
He leaned in and closed his eyes and I pulled her away.
"Leave Kawaii~chan alone."
"Look I'm sorry."
He looked at me and Kawaii~chan.

"So now I know. Kawaii~chan, I love you Kitty."

"Kawaii~chan doesn't like that name Damien~kun."

"You should stop doing that Kawaii~chan."

"Huh?"
"It was cute before, talking in third person but now it's kinda of annoying. It doesn't make you unique or special at all. Probably the only thing that makes you special is how adorable your voice is and your looks."
"Kawaii~chan is sorry."
"Stop it with that cra-"
"Damien, shut up!"
He then looked at me with a confused look.
"I wasn't talking to you Zane."
"Do you know what I hated about you Damien?"
I let go of Kawaii~chan and walked to him slowly.
"You always acted like you cared I mean when you first met her you wanted to go out with her because of her looks. And you didn't know how Kawaii~chan was so sweet so she said yes. She couldn't wait. She told everyone about it and when you announced you were boyfriend and girlfriend. I really didn't care for you. I mean you came out of no where and didn't get to no one other than Kawaii~chan. You would kiss her, tell her you loved her. All of the stuff to make a woman fall for you! Then you had her heart in your hands. She became, boring to you. You then crushed her heart at A-con. I was the man who was there for her. She was crying, she was crushed by the man she thought she loved and she felt like she had no one. Then I don't why lady Irene chose me to become her friend. I started to spend time with her. She would cry on my shoulder. I earned the right to have her trust, I earned the right to have her secrets, I earned the right to love her. I spent so much time doing that I don't want you to come walking around back thinking you can take her from me. I- I"
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look behind me. It was Kawaii~chan. In her eyes I could see the words "stop"
"Don't get near her ever again."
I felt a nudge on my hand than a hand held it. We walked out of the sea where we were supposed to relax.

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan: I tried so hard to fight back. I'm usually stronger than that but I don't why I just lost strength. I was just like, frozen in time. When Zane pulled me back, I didn't know what he was going to do. I was thinking Aaron would punch but Zane wouldn't spend his energy doing that. Garroth would've looked at him very serious and said no and walk away but Zane would want to do more. I couldn't predict anything so I let him do what he pleased.
"Do you know what I hated about you Damien?"
He didn't like Damien from the start? I know some people didn't because of what we did at home but other than that, I didn't know.
"You always acted like you cared I mean when you first met her you wanted to go out with her because of her looks. And you didn't know how Kawaii~chan was so sweet so she said yes. She couldn't wait. She told everyone about it and when you announced you were boyfriend and girlfriend. I really didn't care for you. I mean you came out of no where and didn't get to no one other than Kawaii~chan. You would kiss her, tell her you loved her. All of the stuff to make a woman fall for you! Then you had her heart in your hands. She became, boring to you. You then crushed her heart at A-con. I was the man who was there for her. She was crying, she was crushed by the man she thought she loved and that man crushed her heart and she felt like she had no one.

I-I never thought about it this way. Was everyone thinking this way, or just Zane. I loved Zane from the beginning I mean when Aphmau helped him but, I didn't realize nor know it at the time.

"Then I don't why lady Irene chose me to become her friend. I earned the right to have her trust, I earned the right to have her secrets, I earned the right to love her. I spent so much time doing that I don't want you to come walking around back thinking you can take her from me. I- I"

I knew he was getting tired. He was getting sad, angry and sunburnt. He must've of been very sleepy and cranky. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked back at me and there was anger in his ocean eyes. They weren't bright they were dull. He was tired and angry and he couldn't help it.

"Don't ever get near her ever again."

I put my hand on his hand and pulled him away.