"Kawaii~chan?"

Kawaii~chan POV

We left the house and we headed towards the beach.
"So Kawaii~chan, Aaron's and I Zane~chan shrine is going really well! We have a picture of them hugging and hugging while they are sleeping! We also had pillows made and I drew a couple pictures!"
"Yeah Kawaii~chan! Aphmau and I decided to repay the favor of shipping you with your boyfriend!"
"AARON~KUN AND APHMAU~SENPAI PLEASE TAKE DOWN THAT SHRINE! KAWAII~CHAN TOOK DOWN YOUR SHRINE!"
"Actually I know you still have it. Right Aaron?"
"Yeah and we have read your fanfics."
Then Aphmau turned red.
"I read one that was..... really cute."
Aaron blushed
"The one that starts with an M?"
"Yep!"
"Than it has an a A..."
"Yeah"
Then Aphmau went in closer.
"Than it has a K-"
"THAT MALL ONE!"
Aaron seemed really disappointed and sad. I don't understand why though. We reached the beach and as soon as I got there my stomach growled.
"Kawaii~chan is quite hungry hehehe. Kawaii~chan is going to go get a couple Tacos! Does anyone want any tacos?"
"Can I have one taco Kawaii~chan?"
Kim asked.
"Ok!"
"WHERES ZANE! LETME GUESS! THAT CAT GIRL TOOK HER!"
I'm pretty sure it was ghost. I walked away like Kim told me to do and walked to the really good taco stand and I got in line. The line was kinda long. I started to think.... does Zane really care for me? I mean at the Ferris Wheel he said he liked it, but I'm the one that actually made the move. Was he too surprised? When I like.....kissed him? Then I a felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Kawaii~chan?"
I turned around.
"D-Damien?"
I backed away. He reached out to me.
"Look I'm sorry Kawaii~chan I'm sorry for what I said."
The people in line started to stare.
"Everything I did was just my way of being mad at myself."
The crowd started to smile.
"I thought you were to good for me. You are so cute and you are so energetic and happy and nice and kind and- and..... I still love you."
I stood straight up.
"I-I....."
He than gave me a hug. I couldn't finish my sentence. He put his hand on my cheek. I didn't know how to react. I whispered.
"No"
And he put his hand down and continue to hug me. The crowd started to clap. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't say no, I mean, then the crowd would start to hate me. I don't want anyone to not like me. But I don't want him, I want Zane. Only Zane. He knows everything. I can trust him with anything. I got out of line and put my head down. Then I heard footsteps behind me.
"Kawaii~chan, I'm sorry for rushing this decision but where do you want to go?"
"Kawaii~chan doesn't want to go anywhere with you! You didn't respect Kawaii~chan while you had the chance!"
"KAWAII~CHAN! IM SORRY FOR WHAT IVE DONE! LOOK I HEARD YOU WERE HERE SO I CAME HERE TO SURPRISE YOU! I WORKED HARD TO COME HERE AND YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE IT!"
"YOU DID WHAT! KAWAII~CHAN DOES NOT APPRECIATE THAT YOU SPENT MONEY TO COME HERE AND TRY TO EARN HER BACK! WHAT YOU DID WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN! KAWAII~CHAN CANT TRUST YOU OR KAWAII~CHAN CANT TELL YOU HER SECRETS!"
I started to cry.
"KAWAII~CHAN MOVED ON AND THE PERSON WHO HELP HER IS THE ONE KAWAII~CHAN LOVES. KAWAII CHAN LOVES SOMEONE ELSE!"
He put his hands on my shoulders and grabbed them. It hurt.
"You love someone else..... who is this person?"
"Kawaii~chan isn't going to tell you."
I walked away holding my arms close to me. I sat down next to a corner and cried even more.