I love you

Zane POV

"Kawaii~chan.... you know that isn't true. I know you and you are just as sweet as you look and just as sweet as you act. And you act like you are a terrible person and you are fake. No your not. You are nice, friendly and very forgiving. I won't let anyone take you from my life. You made my world brighter Kawaii~chan. I love you."

I can't believe she called herself mean. And fake. And rude. I mean she fell in love with a grumpy man and she understood me and was patient. She waited so long for me. And then she calls herself impatient. Travis phone started to ring.
T: hello?
?: You and Katelyn should come to the beach!
T: Why Dad?
?: The sun looks beautiful. Perfect for you guys.
T: but-t
? NOW

"Sorry Katelyn and I have to go."
"Travis?"
"Come on."
They walked away. Now it's just me and Kawaii~chan.
"Nana... why do you say all those things about you?"
"Because it's true. I had no talents and I wanted one really bad. My parents told me it would show soon. I became impatient so I became Kawaii~chan. If I just waited and not did any of that I would be unique and special. I pulled you away from Ghost in the horror mansion because I was Jealous. I hid away from every because I was selfish and didn't want anyone to see me crying. I'm a horrible person. I don't know how you love me Zane..."

"Nana. Don't you dare say any of that ever again. Nana, you are my world. You loved me for so long and waited and waited. I was stupid and didn't understand my feelings. You have a special space in my heart. You looked passed my darkness and showed how bright I am. You needed time. No one blames you for what happened. Nana I love you."

I pulled her in and kissed her. I put my hands are my cheeks. I opened my eyes and they were tears in her eyes. I broke away. She smiled.
"I love you Zane."
She then rested her arms on my shoulders and kissed me. She kissed me with passion.

That crazy cat.

Kawaii~chains POV

He looked at me with loving eyes. I started to silently cry. He put his hands on my cheeks and forcefully pulled me in. I was still crying. I wanted to smile. After everything he is still so kind and sweet.
He broke away and I smiled. I saw his freckles.
"I love you Zane"
I put my hands on his shoulders. I trusted him. I kissed him with all my power and I relaxed. His lips were so soft. Like he has been saving them for someone. That person was me.

That emo nugget.