One

[CHAPTER ONE]

; EXECUTION

Months have passed ever since the death of
Wen Junhui. After a depressing funeral for the Wen family, the one behind their deaths, Huang Fu, was finally being taken to receive his execution.

In the few months he has been in prison, he spilled his plans to the Master We Hwa. Master We Hwa would take notes and inform the Choi family. The Queen took notice of the piece of evidence and declared that he would be executed, but by a certain group of people.

Today was the day that Huang Fu was to be executed from all of the sins he had committed. And, this was a public execution.

"Wen Huang Fu. You have been found guilty for the death of many. From official Jinyoung, his wife, your brother, his wife, many more, and specifically, Wen Junhui, your nephew." Master We Hwa announced, a grim look on his face. He had known the Chinese family since Jun was young and although they weren't as close, he considered them very good friends of his.

The crowd gasped, "How could he?!"

"His own nephew?!"

"He killed the highest official Jinyoung!"

The door to the palace was open, the citizens all crowded around the large entrance. It was going to be a public execution; decided by the majority of the Hwarang House and confirmed by the Queen.

The Queen sat on her throne, staring down at the man that was tied to a chair in the centre of the open area. Officials sat below her while others such as Suji's friends stood around the man. Everyone held hard expressions as the man sat calmly. He had spent time in jail for months resulting him to be all dirty and messy.

Eunha held the hand of Minjae tightly, staring at Huang Fu with a very deep, deep hatred. She also held a glint of happiness in her eyes as she stared at the man who was about to be tortured, the man who killed her parents at a young age was about to pay back what he took from her.

"Are you sure you two want to stay for the execution? Knowing Suji it may be quite brutal." Ji Dwi spoke, placing a hand on the shoulders of the two young siblings.

Eunha nodded, "I'm old enough to witness this. Plus, not to sound evil or anything but I need to watch the man who dared to mess with us die."

Ji Dwi understood the girl's reason. He looked over at Minjae, the boy who was about to turn eleven soon. Minjae nodded slowly. "I'll be fine."

Tae Oh was being taken care of by a servant sent by the Queen. Everyone knew that Tae Oh didn't deserve to see and witness the upcoming gruesome activity.

The five oldest siblings of the Choi family weren't present currently for they were the ones to perform the execution on Wen Huang Fu. Even Soo, the kind girl who would never lay a hand on you even if you called her a name—she simply cried—was going to take part in taking the life away from the man. It really showed how much hatred the man received from the Choi family.