Two

[CHAPTER TWO]

; GOOD BYE HUANG FU

; GOOD BYE HUANG FU

After moments of silence the announcement of Suji's arrival was given by a guard. Everyone was filled with anticipation as they waited for the eldest of the family to arrive.

"Are you okay? You don't have to be here if you don't want to," Yeo Wool muttered to Han Sung who seemed uncomfortable with the current events. Yeo Wool knew that the innocent younger boy wasn't used to seeing such violent things. Plus, he knew that Han Sung didn't want to be there by the fact he was squeezing his arm too tightly; Yeo Wool had to pry off his hands.

Han Sung shook his head. "I'm just a bit shaken up but I want to be here,"

"No you don't, I'm sure you'd rather be giggling with Tae Oh right now."

The boy hesitated but shook his head again. "That man hurt Jun. I liked Jun, he was very nice to me so I'm going to watch Huang Fu d—d-di—"

Noticing the boy was stumbling over the specific word, Minjae blurted it out for him. "Die. Huang Fu is going to die."

Han Sung nodded. "What Jae said,"

"What's taking Suji so long?" Eunha whispered loudly. The rest shrugged and waited.

Ji Dwi looked at the four siblings who stood patiently beside Huang Fu. Inseong caught his eye and shrugged, seeming to be on the same leg of wondering where Suji was. He glanced at the Queen who was also glancing around for the female.

"Don't tell me she bailed out," Soo Ho started.

Ban Ryu slightly shook his head. "Suji isn't like that and we all know that."

"She's probably just sharpening her blade," Sun Woo suggested.

"Or getting ready. I'm sure Suji has something very, disturbing, in mind for Huang Fu's execution."

"I'm sure she does." Yeo Wool agreed with Ban Ryu, being the first to catch onto the sight of Suji entering the large area. The others were surprised to see her in her 'Warrior' attire.

"The Fearless Warrior?!"

"What is she doing here?"

"Where's the eldest sibling?"

She greeted the loud crowd. "I am the Fearless Warrior. As you know, we are all here to witness the execution of Wen Huang Fu. I, the Warrior, has hidden in the shadows for many years now; I was considered a ghost story." Her eyes wandered to make eye contact with the curious civilians.

"For the many years as the Warrior, I've fought to protect the Choi family. I have done many things that not even the Queen's guard can compare with." The people listened attentively, not knowing where the female was going with her speech.