Four

[CHAPTER FOUR]

; MINGHAO

"So you're telling me that you knew about the engagement for a whole month and decided not to tell her own blood brothers?" Inseong questioned, leaning against the wooden practice sword which he held like it was a cane.

"..Pretty much?"

"God Soo Ho, you should've told us, I would have ripped Huang Fu's head from his neck!" Jihan groaned, swinging his wooden sword at the air, annoyed.

"I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone!" Soo Ho blurted out.

"And since when should you listen to Suji?" Jihun questioned, tossing his sword to the ground and taking a seat next to Sun Woo who sat beside Ji Dwi.

"When she could literally prevent me from having children with that sword of hers!" Soo Ho snapped, slight fear in his eyes.

The three brothers bursted out laughing. "The way you worded that! That was so funny!" Jihan snorted loudly.

"Where's Suji now?" Sun Woo suddenly asked.

"She went to go talk with Da Xia," Ji Dwi informed.

"Hey.." Jihun started, glancing around at the number of bodies.

"Where's Ban Ryu?"

-

"Let me come to a conclusion, you knew my father because my father used to go to your flower shop daily?" Suji concluded, occasionally glancing behind her to see if Ban Ryu was still there and hadn't run away.

Ban Ryu was also surprised to find out that the large bulky man with a skin full of tattoos used to be the owner of a famous flower shop.

The man whose name turned out to be Jaeo nodded with a light smile. "The good ol' days."

"Um, tell me how you went from a kitten to a lion?" Suji blurted out. Ban Ryu sent a quick glare at Suji for her bluntness, he still feared the man and walked uncomfortably behind Suji.

"I only worked at the flower shop because my grandma owned it. I stopped working when I got older and decided to do what I enjoy to do, fight!" The man whose name turned out to be Kim Jaeo. He was a close friend of Suji's father and was glad to see the once little girl was now a healthy warrior.

Suji glanced back at Ban Ryu who was in disbelief at the irony. Suji chuckled and faced forward, following Jaeo into a tight hallway where there was a door every three steps, left, right, left, right, all doors shut closed.

"It's nice to see a friend of my father's. It's hard to find them these days, they either hate my father, are envious of him, only know him for his title or just don't know him personally." Suji chuckled.