Six

[CHAPTER SIX]

; TRUST ME

"What kind of consequences are we talking about here?" Ban Ryu slowly questioned, setting down his tea cup.

"Stripping his title as highest official, making him serve time in prison, pay for a fine, I don't know," Suji shrugged, "Kill him?"

Ban Ryu wasn't even drinking tea but he still choked on his saliva, "What?!"

"I'm kidding,"

Ban Ryu's shoulders relaxed.

"Maybe."

Before Ban Ryu could protest again, Minghao asked a question. "How can we help you?"

Suji kept quiet, deep in thought before tapping her fingers on the table when an idea came to her mind. "Ah, I have two different jobs for the both of you."

Noticing that they were waiting for her to tell them what their jobs were, she continued.

"Ban Ryu, I want you to watch over my family and make sure your father doesn't get to them. Once he finds out that I'm against him, he'll do anything to find a way to stop me."

Ban Ryu didn't realize it but he nodded without hesitation. "Of course Suji, for you, always."

He didn't know why he said that but Suji simply smiled and placed a hand on his arm, "Thank you so much."

Suji turned to Minghao who watched her with expectantly, "As for you, well, I need a spy."

-

"Where the hell have you two been?" Sun Woo questioned as soon as Ban Ryu and Suji walked through the doors of the Hwarang House.

"We were visiting someone." Suji simply answered before turning her head to look at someone.

The others blinked at the face of a young handsome man but Da Xia gasped loudly at the sight of the man. "Minghao!"

Before Minghao could even blink, the arms of his younger sister was thrown around his tall frame, making him stumble back a bit. A smile started to grow on his face when he recognized his younger sister. "D-Da Xia! I-I can't believe it's you! You've grown into a beautiful girl!"

Da Xia gets flustered by the comment but grinned up at her brother, "You kinda got uglier but hey, I missed you!"

Minghao's smile dropped and he lightly pushed Da Xia off him, "At a time like this and you're still going to call me names? Some kind of reunion." He muttered under his breath but couldn't stop the smile from growing onto his face.