Disclaimer

Read it and do not skip it.

The Story is a work of fiction

If you are a perfect English lover and looking for works like Shakespeare then please leave.

Let me make this very clear. If you can't read without proper grammar, then do not jump into the novel at all. Don't waste your time.

And definitely do not comment in the middle of the book saying I can't read becoz of grammar so I am leaving and shit like that.

Please, don't comment telling me u r idiots indirectly.

I am not a professional and there will be errors of grammar or lingual mistakes.

So, don't bother me again and again with your negative comments, please.

You don't like then don't read. Everyone is free to their wishes.

Enjoy.😊

This work is original and solely belongs to MeandDiamond. Any unauthorised duplication, copying is illegal and punishable by copyright laws.
MeandDiamond aka Author reserves all the copyrights to My Boyfriend's Lover and doesn't allow anyone to replicate his/her work.

All the characters and story line is fictional in nature and doesn't have any claim, relation or inspiration from real life beings.

Any similarity found with any other work or person or individual is completely coincidence or duplication of this work by other party in an unauthorised manner.