Clumsy&Fireworks

Above is a beautiful piece of music accompanied by an equally majestic video describing the emotions behind the words with passion and fluent movement. You'll read the song as you read the chapter so either you can see the video first or read the chapter first, your choice. However, if possible then please show some support by visiting the youtube channel and tell the artists how much you liked their work and appreciate their efforts.

It was already quite late in the night when Evan reached home. Talking to Steven after so many days felt like a refreshing breath and time went by them without even a sound. When Evan looked up at the clock it was already half-past seven and the twelve cups of coffee were the evidence to that passing of time.

All in that time was their one topic of discussion, and it had so many possibilities that counting and analyzing each of them to the very detail took all their attention.

Connor called him after reaching home to find it dark and empty and even though he didn't let it out in his voice, in person he was freaking out. All kind of scenarios were running through his mind and as scary was the thought of something bad happening to Evan, what really scared him to his bones was the possibility of Evan going back to Daniel.

Just the thought of that happening was enough to make him hyperventilate. There was no denial in his mind that he has been attached to Evan more than considered healthy and if anything is to come between them now then either he will kill that person or kill himself.

It wouldn't be a lie to say that Connor was going crazy in the time Evan will take to reach home and his insides were coiling like a snake. He knows that Steven's cafe is quite far from his place and the traffic would be like constipation on the roads but still as each and every second pass by the need to see Evan grew.

Pacing around in his room he didn't like the condition he was in right now. Never, and it means never in his life any person has been able to have this much control over him like Evan. No one has ever ruled his thoughts as much as Evan and as pleasant as it feels to be so close to him day and night, at the other end this feeling of helplessness disgusts him. The loss of control over his thoughts and tongue around Evan makes him go mad with fury.

Unknown to Evan, Connor visits him every night when he is sleeping because without looking at that serene and peaceful look he couldn't sleep anymore. Evan's voice has become his music that he keeps repeating in his mind all day long. His smell has become Connor's fragrance that he wants to bathe in every day.

For a normal person, one could easily say that Connor is bordering on obsession and yet he doesn't have the courage to say to Evan that he loves him, a line that he has already crossed in his mind.

Connor's eyes went to the guitar case sitting on the corner of his room and almost as his instincts forced him he leapt to it. Getting the expensive piece out of the case he held it up carefully.

He had brought this acoustic beauty in his hard times when he was alone and yearning for love. And just like a romance novel for a young girl in her teenage days, this guitar became the support that held Connor up, the dreams he held on to just because of this one instrument.

Walking out into the still dark living room he went out onto the patio, a light, humid breeze was blowing around him that made the atmosphere pleasant and calmed his nerves slightly.

Settling on the chair he adjusted the string settings and thought about the melody that would help him at this moment.

His fingers pulled the strings and a sweet but sad melody surrounded the air and even though it calmed his nerves same couldn't be said about his wildly beating heart. And the words that next poured out were covered in the pain that he has felt all these years.