Cheating and Secrets

Steven in pic

Steven in pic.....

After finishing the breakfast both Daniel and Connor went to the bathrooms on separate floors. Evan took a breath of relief; there was this uncomfortable awkwardness between him and Connor that he can't describe. He can't deny that he is attracted to him but this makes the whole situation even more complicated considering he is possibly the guy his boyfriend is cheating with.

Of course, Daniel was completely oblivious to everything too busy in his own thoughts. Somewhere during the breakfast, he even proposed the idea of doing it again sometimes sparing a glance at Evan who didn't know how to reply.

The stealing glances went unnoticed by the happy guy but not by the other two.

Evan was still sitting on the chair near the kitchen countertop when Connor came out dressed in his last night clothe. Lost in his thoughts and oblivious to his presence Evan jerked in his seat in surprise hearing his voice so close. "So, what do you say?" he scrambled away turning towards Connor who was looking at him with an amused grin.

"You gave me a heart attack," Evan said not happy with the surprise looking annoyed "About what?" he asked moments later not understanding the context of Connor's question.

"What Daniel said earlier, about trying it again?" Connor took a seat right next to where Evan was sitting.

Evan lost for an answer didn't return back to his seat but sat on the other side of the counter. How can he even ask something like this? Evan knows that Connor feels the awkwardness between them too and what is with him acting around Evan as they are lovers.

"Don't know, can't say anything for now. This was still the first time for us so I still need to see where it goes." Evan chose a safer side even though he knows that what he said is far from the truth. Daniel obviously has done it before and playing cleverly he has included Evan too in it giving him an excuse. Evan can already imagine what Daniel will say if he confronted him about all this.

Connor smiled at some part of Evan's answer.

"You said 'I' not 'us', Daniel is not part of this?" Connor asked smugly

"Part of what?" Evan asked faking not getting where Connor was taking it.

"This 'where it goes'... though truthfully he seems too sure of happening it again." Connor clearly hinted at Daniels' earlier proposal and Evan realized that Connor isn't saying or asking something new but just spinning his words asking about the same thing again. What is he playing at?

"As I said I am not sure and for Daniel, we still need to talk about it but to flatter you last night was good and very enjoyable." There are hundreds of things to talk to Daniel but not now, he has to get rid of this nuisance first.

"I am honoured," Connor placed his hand on his heart while smiling an overly sweet smile "Though you weren't bad for yourself and to flatter you, you were definitely one of the best."