Lethal Attractions

"So, what are you going to do till that time comes?" Steven asked filling his mouth with a forkful of spaghetti.

Evan shrugged "Let things happen I guess, I am hurt by Daniel it is true but I am also enjoying this arrangement with Connor. It is clear that settling in with Daniel is out of the question now and the same is with Connor and I am not even sure if I want a relationship after Daniel anymore. So, till then I will enjoy what is going on."

"That's one shitty plan" Steven commented gathering more sauce in his pasta.

"I know but I have no better. I'll let this project end and then settle everything with Daniel, no lies or turn arounds and till then I may also figure out whatever this is with Connor. If I actually like it I would continue this and if it turns out that it is only momentarily infatuation then sayonara to him too."

"Sounds good to me and I Stan the decision of taking a break, lord knows your record isn't brightest," Aahan said nodding.

Evan couldn't help but agree with him. First, in high school, it was Ben who actually happened to be a great guy until his blue balls turned him into a cheater. He and Ben started way back in high school when Evan was still living in the denial world of the belief that he is straight. Then in the junior year Ben came destroying his all beliefs with his over glittering gayness, like seriously it literally caused the gaydar of many people in the school to fuse with its over-gay-tricity.

Evan did fell for the guy and accepted his more over the top flashy personality. Those white Colgate set of perfect teethes could make people do many things accompanied by a bow-shaped red pair of lips and two small meteor craters on both sides.

However, Evan wasn't ready to get popped open yet and in his previous relationship, he was the popper so he asked for some time to get in a right mindset however it turned out apparently Ben was missing out on a lot of the action for a few months and his blue balls were getting bigger than that of a bull.

Sometime around at the end of their senior year, he did give his cherry to the flamboyant popper and things were good, he was pleased to get a person who waited this long for him to get ready. Though slowly the blue balls never seem to turn pink and the demand of sex increased to such extent that Evan was missing out on school due to not being able to walk properly.

Evan decided to take a stand and a big argument accompanied by cheating of few nights from the flamboyant Ben turned the relationship toxic and Evan ended up quitting it. Thankfully Ben was also not satisfied with Evan as it turned out he was suffering from a severe case of sex addiction and left quietly.

Evan could never get why Ben chased him in the first place but maybe the love was there at least in the beginning until addiction played its part or maybe it was just pure attraction. Oh, also the fact that Ben hadn't actually waited for him as he got slapped by few sticks with hair on heels related to something about being a sex freak.

Evan never found out as the year ended and he never saw Ben again.

After that came Austin who as it turned out went crazy in Evan's love, at least that's what his friends used to say but it was more the unbalance of chemicals then love. If you ask Evan though there was no love at all and before his crush or like could grow into something else Austin rejected him and as the sex came to a full stop and it's intoxication left Evan's mind the crush part also left with it.

Evan doesn't know what caused Austin to return back to him but he is pretty sure something terrible must have happened for him to go full crack. Austin wasn't always a nut crack and was a good and decent man who could lend you an ear if you are ever in trouble and need someone to hear you out. Suspecting and thinking for few days Evan wondered if Austin needed someone to hear him out this time and he tried to talk to Austin to help him if he is in some problem however unfortunately by then he was too far gone. Roman never disclosed what happened and it was when Roman too joined Austin one day in the harassment and almost succeeded in raping him that he decided to put an end to everything. Next time when Austin and Roman made an attempt to literally kidnap him they fell into a trap set by Evan and his friends. They recorded everything and the evidence was handed to the college administration along with the local police department.