Movies And Ice Creams: I

Pic as Connor ~~~~~^

Half an hour later Evan was standing outside the theatre waiting. Steven dropped him in his car and then drove to his cafe asking him to call if he needed to be picked up.

Evan looked around but couldn't spot Connor.
"Hey" Evan looked to his side at the smiling Connor.

"Where did you come from? I've been waiting for ten minutes." Evan asked looking at him dressed in a simple white shirt and black jeans.

"Uhh... I went inside to pee." Evan said holding up his pinkie finger.

"Oh... I thought you are going to stand me up."

"No, never umm... so the movie wouldn't start for another half an hour maybe we can sit somewhere," Connor said looking at him with a glint in his eyes.

"Right you didn't tell me about the movie timings. Okay, sure do you know some good place here?" Evan asked looking around at the busy street. There has to be a good cafe or restaurant somewhere nearby.

"Yeah, there is one I visit sometimes when I am around. Did you have lunch?" Connor asked looking at a point on the opposite side of the road before turning to him.

"Yeah, I had before coming here," Evan replied to which Connor pouted slightly.

"What?" Evan asked chuckling.

"I haven't and I am super hungry," Connor said in a baby voice or at least tried to.

"Then we'll sit and talk while you have your lunch."

"But aren't you going to have something? I'll feel bad to eat alone while you sit there empty." Connor said.

"No, I had a heavy lunch and I like eating popcorn when watching movies so I am trying to get some space for that."

Connors pout got bigger and he looked genuinely sad for a moment before he looked up at him "Fine then, I'll wait till the movie time too and buy a large family pack of popcorn for both of us," he said sounding proud.

"No... No need to do that, you need to have your lunch as I can literally hear your stomach growling from here." Evan said chuckling as a blush rose to Connor's face and he runs his hand on his stomach as if telling it to keep quiet.

"So, let's go to this good place," Evan said walking in the direction Connor was looking at earlier. Thankfully, his guess was right and the restaurant was indeed in that direction otherwise he would have ended up making a fool of himself.

Few steps later he let Connor take the lead and soon both the men were sitting inside a cosy but beautifully decorated restaurant. The place had a very fresh look into it, there were plants all around the place even hanging from the ceiling and paired with white, yellow, and grey colour theme the place was appealing to the eyes. There were two huge windows on either side of the front door which were fitted with one-way glass Evan noticed after coming inside. The place had around fifteen tables and only a few of them were occupied probably because it is past lunchtime.

"Nice place, I like the atmosphere and ambience here," Evan said still looking at some of the stuff kept for the decorative purpose.

"Yeah, it is peaceful in here during off-hours and the food is also quite good so I visit often," said Connor looking around just like Evan. He looked for a free staff and caught the eye of a woman he recognized from the few times he had visited.

She smiled and moved towards their table "May I take your order sir?" she asked smiling down at the both of them. Her gaze then lingered on Connor for a moment longer and Evan wondered if she will try to flirt with anyone of them especially Connor who is sex on legs, his inner writer giddy with excitement to witness a classic cliché from those stupid romance novels he read in the college days.
Unfortunately, she didn't and kept to herself only greeting him instead "Nice to have you back, Mr Connor."