✡ survival school ✡

W E L C O M E
to survival school

Dear students, this is the school principal at your service. Thank you for having joined this school bravely and boldly, without any fear or nervousness. I hope you'll make it alive by the end of the school year and survive all of the things you will be going through and suffer much under them. That's all, thank you.

🔫I present to you the handbook of survival school🔫

P R O P E R U N I F O R M & P R O P E R G R O O M I N G
All students are required to wear proper uniform and maintain proper grooming. Students who doesn't wear school ID should go to the School Dean's office and get a punishment.

S E M E S T E R E X A M
Simple enough; This is where you lay and pour all what you have learned the whole semester.

B A T T L E D E F E N S E
Many people would come to watch as you fight giants and force yourself to defeat them. There's no way out of the battle field and it must be done individually. In this, you can show the school your combat and defense skills that you've learned.

Flip to the next page →

. . .

HAI THIS IS AUTHOR-NIM AT YOUR SERVICE💕💕💕

New project perfectly and organizedly planned! Please anticipate it a lot! Thank you in advance💓

Anyways that last sentence above^

"Flip to the next page" I actually had nothing more to write or say so I just simply put a "flip to the next page" to make it look like an actual book (even if the so called handbook was incomplete because there were no more to say👌)

Well yeah I wish you understand me because I'm a very bad explain-er🌚

See you on upcoming updates soon!💞

Thanks a lot and have a nice day🌞💛🌻