• chapter eleven ;

"I just did that to make you forced and go back to the dorm!"

"Why are you even telling me when you are not even charge of the dorm?!"

Yewon sighed loudly. "I'm a prefect of both the girls' and boys' dorms!"

 At the bridge between the school's dorm and campus, here we have Mingyu and Yewon arguing and shouting at each other at 8 in the evening with Wonwoo quietly following them from the back. Yewon and Mingyu were bickering because Yewon lied about the dean calling Mingyu to his office about the recent case just to get Mingyu to the dorm. In fact, teachers doesn't even care about these cases and whoever died, they just act like nothing really happened—well, we'll see about that in future cases.

Mingyu raised an eyebrow while wearing a sarcastic grin. "Since when?"

Yewon frowned at him. "I don't believe you're a student here. If you were killed, then probably your body would just be thrown to the basement carelessly."

Mingyu flinched. "THAT'S HARSH!"

"What's more harsh is I'm not known as a prefect by you!" Yewon shot back.

"You're not even a prefect!"

"I am!"

"SILENCE!"

Yewon and Mingyu silenced at once, Wonwoo breathing hard after his hoarse deep voice boomed throughout the hallway bridge.

Wonwoo whispered to them. "Someone's coming."

Mingyu stood tall as he tried to see who was coming. Upon the three of them finding out that someone was by the hallway at the side and was about to go through their way, they froze.

"T-That's Seungcheol hyung's father!" Mingyu whisper-shouted, stuttering on his spot.

"We have to run." Yewon deadpanned.

And so they did,until they reached the dorm's lobby. No one seemed to be around at the moment, as everyone was locked in their dorms.

"What is the point of running away?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"We're not sure if we're—or rather you, are really spared!" Yewon hissed at them. "Guess what? I'm in the same class as Seungcheol-ssi on Chemistry, and a physchotic classmate almost burned his face today. Luckily he only got a cut on his cheek and hands, which are unfortunately deep and will take time to heal. He'll have to write with his left hand for awhile when in fact he's right handed."

"That's awful." Mingyu groaned. "I feel sorry for him."

"And so does everyone anyways since he's pretty famous here as the son of the school principal." Yewon replied. "Now if we could excuse ourselves and go back to our dorms. I guess I'll be going on my way then. You two go to your dorms now too, or else death would be coming to knock on your doors."

"Yes you can." Wonwoo said as Yewon scurried off to the stairs that lead to the girl's dorm, leaving the two males behind.

Well, I guess we should go now too, shall we?" Mingyu awkwardly stated. "What are we waiting for?"

Wonwoo just looked at him sheepishly. "Let's go."

Once they arrived at the dorm, Wonwoo laid on his bed quick, as Mingyu closed the door behind him. Before he could even jump onto his bed, Wonwoo started speaking.

"Mingyu?"

Mingyu gazed on him at the eyes, noticing that they were glinting with the bright moonlight.

"Hm?"

"Can you sleep with me?"

. . .

Breakfast table at the great hall.

"Did you know, guys, when I barged in Wonwoo and Mingyu's room, they were cuddling with each other on Wonwoo hyung's bed?" Seungkwan gossiped as everyone dramatically gasped.

"I thought I locked the door!" Mingyu groaned. "Don't tell me you called Kyungwon for this either just to unlock our room when in fact girls are not even allowed in our dorm."

"Well, it wasn't really locked!" Seungkwan giggled as Seokmin laughed along.

"Don't tell me there's something going on between you two?" Seungcheol questioned with an arched eyebrow as Jisoo fed him his food. Jeonghan was lazy as ever, not even showing to care about his friend's injured dominant hand.

Wonwoo shook his head, lying. "Nothing at all, hyung."

Everyone—the eleven boys I mean—glanced at them.

"Fine fine, if that's it." Seungcheol stated.

They continued chattering for more, until Soonyoung brought out a random topic out of nowhere.

"To be honest, these kinds of things are fun." He said. Everyone turned to him. "I meant cases here, okay? It's just sad that it's really brutal and heartbreaking especially seeing your treasured friends die and be involved in such things."

Seokmin did a salute. "Until the next case."

A man, who seemed to be one of the school staffs, walked up to them. "Jeon Jungkook's funeral is scheduled this afternoon. Who's going?"

. . .

Let's recap (just for fun)

Once they arrived at the dorm, Wonwoo laid on his bed quick, as Mingyu closed the door behind him. Before he could even jump onto his bed, Wonwoo started speaking.

Minyu just closed the door. He didn't lock it ayyyyeeeeeee

Guys this is too random what even in the world is this trash

See you on the next chapter!