C H A P T E R 3

Erratic breaths filled the deadly silent night.

As soon as they reached his home Celia was struck with a momentary thought of regret for what she was about to do. She kept asking herself if she truly wanted to give herself to this stranger but every single time the answer had been one word and it was the same thing over and over again: yes.

Ax looked at her expectantly as he moved towards the door to his house, waiting for her to follow him. When she was, finally, able to walk she found herself moving unconsciously towards the big, threatening man.

She looked up at him and licked her lips. It was a nervous habit, something she had picked up after years of finding herself in situations where she felt defensive. The small action caused something to shift inside Ax as he charged at Celia with the sole purpose of possessing her fully. His muscled arms grabbed her face aggressively and in nanoseconds, his lips were on hers. Celia's eyes widened in surprise and she gasped as she felt his teeth bite her bottom lip.

It was the only invitation Ax needed.

His tongue started caressing hers and Celia struggled to act accordingly to what she was supposed to do. Desire filled her body slowly, it was like a fire was resting inside her, in her lower stomach and started spreading, burning everything in its path.

He pushed her curvy body against the door. As her back met the hard, wooden barrier, she felt her breath being knocked out of her. It was all too much. The rough hands that had been holding her face were now resting on either side of her head. His lower body was pressing her even tighter against the door.

A breathless moan escaped from her mouth as Ax pulled back slightly and gazed up at her. His thumb came to caress her bruised bottom lip. It was a sinful contradiction, rough against soft.

Celia followed his movements with her eyes. His eyes never left her lips. He felt a certain amount of pride in knowing that he was the one responsible for her dishevelled state.

She looked extremely beautiful with her black hair teased, her hazel eyes wide and her plump lips parted. He gave her a small smirk and brought his lips back to hers, this time he was more gentle without that meaning that he wasn't rough.

His hands sneaked slyly towards her clothing. His fingers traced the buttons of her little black skirt and with swift, movements, he was able to get rid of the flimsy material, in seconds. He let the skirt fall to the floor of his porch and opened the door quickly before pushing her inside the dark hall.

Celia was left in her shirt and panties but she couldn't feel exposed when he was looking at her with such intensity. In the midst of everything, they ended up in his bedroom. Her shirt had been discarded somewhere along the way in the same way his clothes had. The only part of his clothes that had remained on his toned body was a pair of black silk boxers, which Celia wouldn't look at, knowing fully well what it was concealing. Her underwear offered no protection from the Big Bad Wolf that had found his prey, she might have been more in control if she couldn't feel the wetness against the lace.

She focused on his tattoos. Black tribal-like patterns covered a large portion of his upper body, leaving very little skin unmarked. The design itself was exotic, the ink followed every curve his body provided, hugging his muscles in a way that looked almost sinful. They added another piece of mystery to his dangerously beautiful appearance.

He looked powerful, the divine muscles ripping his abdomen made him appear as a man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. The problem was that the characteristic defined him, it was not a simple observation.

Ax's gaze had not wavered from the little spitfire. Lust filled his ocean blue eyes as every curve of her body registered in his mind. Celia's heart started beating faster, yet in her mind, everything had slowed down. The adrenaline coursing through her veins let her focus solely on him and she forgot why she was having second thoughts, a few mere minutes ago.