~A~

I heard my alarm clock ringing loudly and it startled me from my sleep. I lazily reached my hand to it and turned it off..

I looked outside the window where my bed is next to it and guessed it was 8 in the morning. I took a deep breath remembering that today is the farewell day for my classmate named Amy who is transferring to another School.

"Shes so annoying anyway.." i muttered to myself trying to recall those annoying memories with her.

We were'nt so close at school..but i still consider her a friend because i need her talkativeness when ive got no one to talk to.

But now thats shes leaving, i understand.

I rolled around my bed a few times and got up. I looked at the time and i was right 8:25 in the morning.

I stroked my hair at the back slowly and stood up.

And also, doing my morning routine as usual;
Taking a bath, cooking food and eating breakfast.

I was wearing my usual and normal school uniform and these pair of black shoes. I dont really put heavy make up like others, im not like them.
I just put a powder and put something simple..would do.

I make a ponytail style on my hair often. But i sometimes i get bored at it so i dont put any hairstyles sometimes.

I have a twin sister named Kella. Kella has the perfect copy of my look. So that people wont be confused,we wear bracelets with our names on it and also we live together. We only had eachother.

Our parents died of an accident when we were 7 thats why we decided to survive on our own. Giving up is forbidden to us. We will never give up since we only had our own living.

-

After preparing everything, i went to school. I walked to my school and noticed a few students walking to the same direction as mine.

A few minutes later, someone startled me from behind.

"A-Alex..?" I asked with a questioned face.

"Morning Kelly!" She greeted and giggled while putting an arm around me.

I just smiled and greeted back.

"So..how was your project going?" She asked.

"Well...its good. I think it would be done for tomorrow." I said looking at the road.

"I see.." she smiled as we continue to walk.

"Hey.." i said trying to get her attention.

"hm?" She raises a brow.

"Well..today is Amy's Farewell day..will you miss her?" I asked.

I guess my question is a bit stupid.

"Hm...." she looks down while i watch closely, waiting for her response.

"Are you kidding me? Of course i will..but..we can visit her some time." She said looking at me with a smile.

And i just smiled back.

[][][]

I was thinking of going out later at lunch to watch Allison for a bit while looking out in the window.
I felt really sleepy now. It seems like, i cant open my eyes any longer..

I wonder why? And oh. I remember now..i was watching Anime last night.im an otaku after all..

"I-its....n-not my F-Fau--"
Before i could finish mumbling, someone startled me infront smashing my table.

"HEY KEKKY!! " I heard a familiar voice. And it annoyed me.

"-.- wut? I told you not to call me by that name..how many times do i have to tell you?"

I lazily spoke as i feel her shaking my shoulders with both hands.

"S-sorry but..i have to tell you something...please.. i dont have much time. The taxi is going to pick me up anytime right now! >A< " she explained and tried my best not to feel sleepy.

And finally i came back to my normal mood. I sighed to keep myself calm but her Alerted and Panicking self wont let me calm myself.

"Hey please...lets talk later in Lunch.." I pushed her hands that were shaking my shoulders and waited for her reply but. She just walk away putting her hands in her pockets.

"Hey...Amy..." i stopped her while looking outside.

She turned around smiling, also raising an eyebrow.

"Can we..?" She quickly walked back to me and pulled me outside.

"H-hey! Our next class is gonna start right now! Where are we going?"

"Its ok.. Ms. Avelle will excuse us. After all, your my first friend! ^-^" she said in a joyful manner.

I just showed her a smile and we went to the cafeteria together.

There we grabbed two seats and ordered drinks with a few snacks. Amy bought the foods for me.

"Thanks for this." I smiled at her.

"Sure..um.." she started talking.

"Kelly, i know this is my last but..i can still meet you! By the way, thanks for being there..i know sometimes you get annoyed to me but.. well.." she started talking.

"I dont mind it!" She said and chuckled.

"O-oh..i see.." i nervously replied quite unsure of what im gonna say.

I looked down still thinking.then i looked back up at her watching her sip her coffee.

She then smiled at me taking a deep breath.

"Well..thats all i have to tell you, Kelly! Gotta go for now!" She waved standing from her seat and about to walk away.

"W-wait!" I stopped her. She then looked at me with a questioning face.

"Hm?" She asked.

"Well..im sorry also.." i smiled then looked away.

She smirked and then hopped along happily.

I watched her walk away until shes already out of my sight. Then i looked up and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, i looked at the surroundings and then found a guy.

The guy was with Alex. They both smiled happily while walking together. When i took a closer look at the guy, it was'nt Allison.

'But wait, is Alex cheating?'

I asked myself. Then someone covered my eyes from behind.

"W-what?" I asked as i tried to pull the hands off my eyes.

When it let go,i realized who it was..

It was

Allison..

===

Enjoy!~