~I~

"STOP!" Kella yelled as she roll around her bed. "Stop...it.." She continued.

She suddenly woke up and breathed heavily.

"A dream.."

Sunday(October 4th)
Kelly-

Another day for the games..but isn't today the final?? But yeah..I'm DONE WITH IT. Its so tiring.

I got up from bed and get ready for another trying day.

Last night Kella acted weird and seemed sad about something. I tried to ask her but she won't answer.

My dream also bothers me. It was the worst nightmare ever. It was about me and Kella leaving to another country..but..nightmares don't come true right? ...

I gotta get ready..

A few minutes after preparing-

I packed some food. Everything that I need to get ready..once I'm done I found Kella going out of her room.

"Good morning." I greeted and felt awkward at the same time.

But she didn't reply. So I just proceeded.

Kella's POV-

Sorry for being so quiet. But that call from Aunt Fena keeps on bothering me..

And I know you will also feel bad if I tell It to you so sudden..but what's worst? Telling you so suddenly or waiting for Christmas to pass and then not knowing it will be the last.

But sorry..

Arriving at school-

"Kella!" Arianna's voice was heard from a distance so I looked at where she is..

Arianna is one of my friend. She has a normal and friendly attitude too. She also has a dark brown hair and blue eyes..

"Good morning." I said trying not to feel bad and keep on my happy aura.

"Uhm.." She started while sitting beside me in a bench.

"What?" I asked raising a brow.

"Well...Jin wants to see you. He's waiting in the gate." She said smiling.

"He just arrived?" I continued to ask again.

"Sorta. But he just want me to call you." She said.

I stood up and so was her then we headed to the entrance.

When we arrived there I see Jin talking to a girl. And that girl was Kelly.

I went straight to them.

"Kella.." Kelly said in a sad way.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Are you ready?" She said smiling excitingly.

Right..today is the Finals..

At Kelly's-

After talking to Kella, I immediately went to search for my team members.
And greet them.

So, i found Reil and Kaisey talking in front of the Cafeteria.
Then I went to them.

"Good morning..whats up?" I greeted.

"Oh hey. Can you find the others for us, Kelly?" Reil asked.

"S-sure!" I smiled and walked away.

I walked around the school and felt awkward for some students who were staring at me. Those students are from Kella's School so I don't need to get surprised.