~H~

The challenges of October 3rd 2015 (Saturday) were fun. The first challenge,Cooking, made Kelly nervous but finding that she and Deona are winners made her happy and less worry. She also felt sorry for Allison who did not win because of his chocolate cake which was a bit bitter and needs more sugar.

The first Challenge was finished and now they are Waiting for the next.

Alex's POV-

No wonder why Kelly Won and not me..? Hmph. Next time..I'll beat her.

I was searching for Allison while my Team members were busy listening at the Announcements. And I also need to talk to him before that Kelly does.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally found him standing and talking to a boy. And thank goodness it wasn't Kelly.
I also went straight to him.

"Allison." I called.

Then Allison looked at me confused then let out a smirk. His friend also smiled and went away leaving the two of us behind. Which is more better than there's someone disturbing.

"Oh Alex. Long time no see.." He said letting out his cool smile.

"Allison, can we talk?" I asked trying to sound serious.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

"Are you and Kelly really together?" I asked sounding a little Jealous.

"No, we're just Friends..and what about you and Jon? Aren't you suppose to be dating?" He said sounding a bit angry. That made my heart jump.

"We......are--" I was cut off by his angry face.

" B-BUT! I DO LOVE YOU ALLISON! PLEASE LOVE ME BACK ALSO!" I continued and also yelled at him.

Then he smiled. And surprisingly hugged me.

'What a relief...'

When 5 challenges finished, the principal announced that they are gonna have a break and take their lunch. Kelly, who is alone at the 2nd floor of the school stared down watching and observing Allison and Alex's conversation with her lollipop.

Kelly's-

Hmm...they sure are good lovers..am I the destroyer of their relationship? But ..Allison was the one who asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend..for Alex to get jealous and get his hands to her.

But why can't I just be an Audience and be happy for them with Alex my bestfrie-- close friend..?

Fate is not letting me do what I want nor what I wish for..but it comes from my own decision everyday.. So I guess there's a reason why its not letting it happen. But what is it?

"I dont wanna eat yet..but I'm hungry and tired. Maybe I'll go--" the moment I turned around, i saw Yani smiling brightly.

"Hey there!" She greeted. "Congrats on winning 3 challenges this morning."
She continued and sipped some of her juice and watched the people on the groundfloor.

"Yani, I'm just gonna get something to eat..I'll be right back.." I said going down the stairs with my lollipop.

And then she said nothing.

When I arrived at the Cafeteria, it was very full. there was Alot of people inside then I turned around walking away..

"I'm so hungry.." I looked around searching for nearby stores but saw nothing but students.

I was about to go outside the school campus but it was not allowed.

"Kelly, you hungry?" A voice was heard and a hand with sandwich was offered in front of me.

I looked at the person weakly and realized it was the one I didn't expect to see.
It also made my eyes widen.

I really didn't expect HER to help me.

"S-Sielah..? I thought you were with Alex and the others?" I asked completely confused.

"Oh come on, don't have the  wrong idea of me." She said smiling Sweetly while I accept her Sandwich and started eating it quickly.

She seems like a normal and friendly student to me. But a total Bish around Alex..

"I need to go now..good luck on the next challenges! ^.^" she said waving and and finally walked away.

I sighed and looked up the sky wondering what will happen next.

At Kella's-

Kella and Jin were also playing their own games in their school. Then suddenly Kella had a call.

Kella-

"Kella, your Ramen was delicious!" Jin said, his eyes sparkling.

"Oh thank you." I said. Its been a while since Jin and I met. But it felt like he's the one changing me and coloring my colorless life. I dont know..I never felt like this before..

"I can cook again for you! Since ramen is my favouri--"

Suddenly, a call interrupted our conversation.

"Hello?" I asked.
But no response.

"Kelly, is this you..were kind of a middle of a challenge her--" I was cut off again.

"KELLA DEAR! Its me, your Aunt Fena from Louchan City!" It said making me smile in delight.

"AUNT FENA! IM so glad you called, what is it?"

"How are you and Kelly dear? Your grandma and grandpa misses you here!"

"Oh were fine..really.."

"Good! Because I have something to tell you!"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well..your Grandma and I decided both of you to come and live with us in here!"

My smile then suddenly slipped away.

"W-when?" I continued to ask.

"Well...maybe this Last year's month? If not its gonna be next year."

My eyes widen. unsure if its a joke or not.

"I see...OK. I'll tell Kelly about this." I said sadly and hurt.

So I ended the phone call.

"Jin..." I whispered.

"Hm..?" He raised a brow.

"Let's go!" I smiled even tho it hurts inside. It hurts that....

I have to leave him behind soon..

Back to Kelly's-

Time for the next challenge...I hope this is gonna be easy.

I went to find my team members and
Gladly I found them right away.

"Guys! :D" I called out.

"Kelly!" Kaisey Waved back and then Reil smiled.
"Hey!" Allison also greeted with a smile and so was the others except Deona.

"Are we ready?" Kaisey asked all of us.

"Hm. Before that, why is there alot of people around this area?" I asked.

"Its because of the team Keora. they were the winner last year. So Arcana must fight." Reil explained.

I nodded happily and smiled.

I'm so glad that I'm in a group like this...even though Allison doesn't seem to love me as 'the one'. But he still
accepts me as a friend.

( •∆• )  something bad is happening..but..WWWEEWWW!!! WE'LL FIND OUT THE ENDING! AND I PROMISE IT WONT BE SAD!!

Arigatou, if there are some people reading out there..even though my story s*cks a bit.. I just wanted to share my story to the world and I am TRULY sorry if there are a lot of mistaken grammars out there..

~Melyanie-chan