All About my Sister!

Yoooooo!! This is Kelly and this is not a chapter. This is just a little "about my sister" Kella Avanore.

(You can skip this one if you want.)

--------

Jeon Jin- (Kella's bestfriend-it will soon be mentioned in the story.)

*holds Mic*

Hullo! Im Jeon Jin. I wont talk anything about myself except for my name or else i'll spoil you!

-

Me and Kella are bestfriends. And if you wanna know her, you can ask me anytime.

Her personality is scary. She doesnt share secrets to anyone easily except for me and her sister Kelly.

She doesnt like anyone that reveals something about her. And specialy when someone trying to play with her.

Almost everyone in our school is scared at her. Shes deadly scary.

Shes also an Evil genius in anything and also, she loves investigating and researching stuffs and...... mysteries.

She hides the most important feelings in her heart and the pain she never wants anyone to show.

Thats why i Li---- now what! I almost spoiled you! XD

*clears troath*

She loves her precious twin sister and always helps her in every problem she faces.

But one thing.. that a problem shes facing right now is.. L.O.V.E

She dont have a Boyfriend yet and im---

*facepalms*

Ok----soo uh.. her weakness is ramen. Yeahh she loves Ramen!

But only 10% of our school knows that! Hahaha!

She also hates if a bunch of girls flirting at me because they sometimes destroy our important talks and hangouts at eachother.

Kelly is also a half scary but when she tries to scare, she just left laughing in the end.

What i like About Kella is, shes Sweet, kind, pretty and how she scares every bully in school.

And what she hates the most is The people who are against her; also people who does'nt care about what she wants.

"Say, what is it like being 'inlove?'" She once asked me. I wasnt sure about my answer because all i answered is.."its just all about two people who make promises.." i answered...unsurly.

I dont know why because im not inlove yet. I cant even choose one of the girls who are flirting to me everyday.

Kelly Avanoré-(her other twin sister.)

*taps microphone*

KONI-KONI! ya'll know me RIIIIGGHHT????

If no..its ok.. *sad*

If yes...NICE TO MEET YOU!! *eyes sparkles*

Well...im gonna be talking about my sister. Since Jin already told you many things about her, lemme tell you something that is NOT or UNMENTIONED from JIN.

*insert scary Kelly here*

Soo!! U.U

1st thing! I-i mean, before that first thing, HOW DARE JIN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME!! Its about mah sister NOT ME!

And.. why did he almost spoil you..???

NOW,

1ST THING!

Kella doesnt Bully.. but she hurts.

*spots Jin Hiding*

KELLY: YO!

JIN: Can i join you?

KELLY: sure..=_=

KELLY: so uhm..

Yeah, she doesnt bully but she hurts.. you know why? She hurts anyone if necessary, unlike bullies who hurts everyone everyday.

And next is...She hates Stalkers.

JIN: im a stalker... ._.

KELLY: then she hates you. U.U

JIN: *insert cracking sound of glass* m-my Heart..

KELLY: go to Kella she'll solve the mystery why it suddenly broke.

Ok now, the last part im gonna tell you is....

*trumpet sounds*

SHE TAKES THINGS seriously.

JIN: they....all know that.

KELLY: really? Or the 'they' you mean is the Author's friends.

JIN: i didnt say that.

A/N:

WELL thats all thanks for reading if your reading this.. and hope you guys will enjoy this story even if Theres alot of mistaken grammars there and yeah, thats all!!

I just wanna let you know that names, places and other things about this story is just from the Author's imagination.

DO NOT COPY ANYTHING! If one of you are friendly enough out there to tell me that someone is copying my story, TELL ME! ok?!

I just wanna let you know that i'll be happy if your reading this story because my other story in wattpad(check out: Lake saphrine) is a bit broken so i decided to continue another one. But dont worry that story is still going on, but handling Two stories are a bit difficult.

So thats all! I hope ya'll will enjooy!!! >o<

Btw, im an Otaku...and..yeah, just wanna let you know that! And im searching for a friend that can be trusted also..i really need help.

Ok bye!