A young maiden (Special B)

Hello my name is Judy Lockheart. I'm 12 years old, came back from the dead.

I have dull black eyes and black hair with a very white skin. I usually wear my favourite dress with the color of black and white. I also had a red ribbon in my ponytail which was given to me by a friend of mine a long time ago.

My back story is..I died painfully and forcibly. What I mean is.. I did suicide.

Yes.

My family and friends also disappeared continuously giving me more pain in my heart. Because the golden past from before became a blurred, dead tomorrow.

I didnt blame myself. I didn't blame any friend or family of mine at all...I blame..everyone.

Because, back then, I used to be kind to others. I used to forgive and help others. But what they repay me..is unforgivable. So, here I am. Taking Revenge.

-

I walked towards my grave in a cemetery and smiled emotionless..

"Its hard, right? Hard to accept that the world needs to be unfair..especially when your also a part of it." I muttered to myself speaking to nobody..

Without realizing, I'm already in tears.

"Who said...I'm just a tiny living creature with a tiny meaning? Huh..? I might be tiny...I MIGHT BE A SMALL PART OF THIS EMPTY WORLD BUT MY HEART GIVES EVERYTHING. I..I TRIED to give everything...but...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE UNFAIR?!!!" I yelled wiping my tears facing my Grave.

"Judy Lockheart.
Died:  February 13 **** (Friday)

Cause of Death: Suicide"

I read it. And its also Friday 13.

A badluck day.

The sky began to get darker and darker until it started to rain.

And suddenly I heard someone.

"Hey, what would a girl like you doing here?" A voice interrupted me from my deep thoughts.

I looked at who it was and saw a girl smiling brightly holding an umbrella and wearing a yellow dress. Her hair was black but not as deep as mine and her eyes were blue. Blue like sapphire.

I glared at her for interrupting me and then she chuckled sweetly making me feel different or something I couldn't tell.

But what matters is...she suddenly made me feel happy in the inside.

And she reaches out a hand waiting for me to accept it.

"My name is Kella! Nice to meet you!" She introduced in such a playful manner still smiling.

I accepted her hand and I also couldn't help but smile also.

Later on, I started to talk to her and when I do, she also showers me with questions.

"Woah! I can't believe it! You mean, all of your relatives died? That's awful..' She says.

" by the way..what are you doing here in this cemetery specially being alone?" I asked while hugging my knees together sitting under a tree while she does the same while holding the umbrella.

"Our parents just died in a Car crash a few days ago. So I came to visit them today" she replied looking sad and pained in her words.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But what do you mean, " our" ?" I asked again.

"I have a twin sister, Judy." She says.

"I see.."

A few Years later...

She got a new friend I see...and his name is Jeon Jin.

He destroyed everything. He won't let me talk to Kella at all.

But..do Kella still notice me? Does she? Have she forgotten me?

Oh Kella..if only you notice me.

Again.

A very weird chapter right? Hehe. Sorry..but I just wanna put it there. And let you all read if..if..there are readers..

So yeah..  :3