~B~

"A-Allison? What are--" before i could finish, he covered my mouth and started talking.

"Shh..lets go over there where Alex cant see us."
He pointed at the other side and began pulling me.

I was blushing at the moment he held my hand but i cant..he has someone.

We hid in a place where people cant directly see us. i saw Alex still talking to a guy while both are smiling at eachother.

"So.." Allison held both of my shoulders trying to get my attention. And also making me face him.

I tried myself not to blush but there IS NO WAY
I can prevent that.

Allison started speaking but i didnt understand him because of my mind full of questions and confusions.

"Hey!" He yelled and made me snap back into reality.

"S-sorry..what was it?" I awkwardly asked.

"Ugh. Ok here it is.." he cleared his troath before speaking.

"Ok, you see that guy with Alex right?" He pointed to the two who were speaking happily.

I nodded in response and he continued speaking.

"Well..i was asking if.. you pretend to be my girlfriend just this time?"
He said scratching the back of his neck.

My eyes widened in his sentence. The way he spoke like that made my face all turn red.

I dont know why.. its just pretend.

'This is your chance Kelly.."

"Ok..i will.." i said shyly as if i dont know why.

Allison smiled cutely.

'But..that belongs to someone else..'

"but why?" I asked looking away.

"That man called Jon always bothers Alex.
Because the backstory is that, He and i are closefriends then We came into a fight at eachother and now hes trying to get Alex from me." He explained.

"Does he even know that shes yours?"

"Well..kinda"

He suddenly smirked.

"If your gonna be 'mine' in a few weeks, just make sure-" before he could finish, his phone in his pockets began ringing.

"Uh hello?" He asked waiting for reply on the phone; While i listen.

"Oh sir Gerald! Whats up?"

"Huh? Sure! Ill be there in a few minutes!"

He ended the phone call.

"Are you even sure about this?" I asked.

"Of course. But make sure you really act as my girlfriend ok?" He replied.

"Hm. What about the kissings and dates?" I asked awkwardly.

"We'll do it if its necessary.." he replied starting to walk away.

I grabbed his shirt before letting him go and about to ask one last question.

"If im gonna do it, what will you give me in return?" I blushed while asking.

"Hm.." he smiled while thinking.

"It'll be a secret. ^-^" he happily replied and finally walks away.

>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<

"Hey Kelly, are you even listening?!" Alex asked while sitting infront of me in the cafeteria. It was lunch time and i have lost my mind of what Allison asked me to do.

I just cant....get it out of my mind!!

"HEY!" She yelled snapping a finger infront of me.

"S-sorry.." i awkwardly apologized.

"Hm..why is your mind always going into somewhere--something crazy?" She wondered to herself leaning her head on the table.

"WAIT, dont tell me you and Chris are finally TOGETHER?!" She cheered. making everyone in the cafeteria look at her.

Chris also looks at her with his friends and i can see their widened eyes looking at me.

I facepalmed while Alex was cheering for Joy.

"A-Alex..its n-not like that!" I yelled back at her.

Chris walked towards us smiling. But i cant really tell if hes happy, Excited or confused at the same time.

Chris has a Yellow hair and ocean blue eyes.

I also liked him before but when i found out he hates girls like me, i simply dumped him.

"K-kelly?" He stared right through my eyes.

"Hm." I looked away angrily.

"Why are you angry and---is it true? You still like me?" He asked leaning closer at me.

"I dont like you anymore.."
I coldly said.

"Look, i have someone else ok?! Get away!" I continued standing up.

"H-hey Kelly!" Alex tried to stop me. But i didnt mind her and about to walk away.

Fortunately, i bumped into someone's chest. I nearly fell but the person caught me.

"S-sorry.." i awkwardly apologized.

"Its ok." It said.

I looked up to the person and saw Allison.

"A-Allison?" I blushed and looked at Alex.

"Hey Al!" Alex greeted waving but it seems like Allison did not mind Alex and looks around the cafeteria.

"Allison?" I asked.

He smiled and looks at me. His Blue eyes are completely looking at me with his smile.

And then he Wrapped his left arm around me.

My cheeks are now burning red. My heart felt so crazy and my mind is dizzy.

And that didnt last longer. until i saw Alex glaring at me.

'Sorry....' i whispered in my mind looking down.

======

After class, I didnt bother to see Alex because i know shes angry.

I walked pass the corridors watching the students chit-chat at eachother happily.

"Maybe i should just go instead of waiting for no one." I said to myself as i walked quickly.

"HEY YOU!!" A soft and friendly voice called out to me.

I walked slowly while looking at a girl who's hair is light brown. Eyes Are blue. And is waving at me happily.

Then i bumped to someone..again.

"A-Alex.." i muttered.

She smirked.

"I thought you were with Allison." She said angrily.

"NO! Your thinking the wrong idea! Me and Allison....are-....well..."

I was about to say that we're not together but i realized that..

Sooner or later, even if i say we're not, she'll just find it out.

I took a deep breath not knowing what to say. But luckily, a friend called and dragged her away.

I immidiately ran away and head towards the other exit of the building.

=====

When i got out, the girl that called me a moment ago, showed up.

"Hello! My name's Kelyan!" She greeted.

I was left speechless..

Do i have to tell her my name or what?

"I heard your name is Kelly Avanoré. Thats nice!! ^-^" she stated my name.

"Nice to meet you too!" I happily greeted back.