~J~

the very tiring Challenges has finally come to an end.

The is winners isn't all that matters for Kelly now. But what she's facing RIGHT NOW making her feel pain and unhappiness.

Kelly:

Its...its..nice to see them together, right?
..but why am I in pain? Why am I feeling broken? Can't my heart accept it? But why..?

I just stood there. Facing two old lovers who are Allison and Alex.
I wanna laugh in Joy for Alex and Allison but...now I'm broken.

I continued to walk towards the school gate and leave. I also want to rest from the challenges that we had this day..

I sighed still feeling broken as I walk outside the school campus.

"Miss, are you OK?" The school Guard asked concerned.

I didn't reply and walked continuously without saying a word.

-

When I arrived, I saw Kella, my sister sitting in the couch with her hands together while looking down.

I raised a brow asking myself what happened. So I tried to recall everything that happened.

"Kelly..I need to..tell you something." She started while I walk towards and sitting beside her.

"What?" I asked sounding excited with a mixture of being worried.

"Well.."she continued.

" OUR TEAM WON!!!!" she yelled suddenly throwing a confetti.

"Oh. I thought something is bad"
I said. Starting to get annoyed by her stupid personality.

I facepalmed myself of whats happening just now.

"Kella, since our team won, I want to give you this" she said handing out a box.

"Why would you give me a present when you're the one who's suppose to be given by it?" I asked.

"Just open it."

I have no choice but to open it.

"WAHH!!!!  °∆° " I yelled in joy seeing that Kella gave me back my Pika-chan.

I started hugging and cuddling it and it also made me happy once again.

"T-T-THANK YOU, KEELLAAA!!!!!!!" I yelled again hugging her.

She looked annoyed and angry when I hugged her but I didn't mind it at all and continued to hug her.

"Your so childish! Stop watching Anime from now on!"

"But you just gave me Pika-chan!!"

"Pika is different!"

"No, he's from the Anime called POKÉMON!!"

"HE-HE IS?!!"

(PIKA PIKA...CHU!)

When morning came, I didn't go to school because I wasn't feeling well.

So I decided to stay at home.

"What will happen if I go there, huh?" I wondered to myself lying in the sofa relaxing myself. Kella just left anyway..not that much to do here..so boring…    °0°

I FORGOT TODAY IS THE AWARDINGS!!!

'-------' I just missed it.

Hm..I'll just feel much worst if I go there..

And besides, there's no meaning if you win or not..the important thing is to..enjoy..

I looked outside the window watching the cars and people passing by.