~D~

-

I walked to school seeing Alex walking with her new friends. I didnt bother to Join because i know shes in bad mood.

That guy named Jon also Showed up.. but this time, he was riding his bycicle while waving at Alex while he pass by.

"Good Mowning! :3" a very familiar voice startled me as i bumped into it.

"Oh..just you. Good Morning!" I greeted wearing my usual friendly smile.

"So uh..i just chatted with Allison last night." She stated while walking along with me.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked.

"It was all about Alex. He said hes excited for Alex to look back at him again.
..and seemed sad about something. But he didnt tell me." She explained.

"Hm. This is my first time Ive been used to someone... What a pain."
I smiled in a cool manner.

"Hey! Your acting like Someone i know in the Anime!!  >:O "  she exclaimed.

"WHAA-- your an OTAKU????"  I asked suprisingly.

"You should know about that! Because everyone in my school back then thinks im an AniCrazy...what a weird name they call me."
She then chuckled.

Both of us went silent after that and then i said..

"I love Ramen." I said.

"What did you just say?!" A scary voice startled the both of us.

"E-Eh-- s-sorry  K-Kella.." i apologized while my eyes tries its best to look away and my body seems it wont stop shaking.

"You left your phone you dumbarsh..Ù.Ú "  she hissed.

I smirked even though im still abit scared at her.

"Your already that mad? What a pain.." i mocked.

But when i looked, she was already gone. I looked behind me and saw her with the most scariest face i've ever seen.

"Think about what you said before, dumbarsh."
She scarily said.

"Yeah. Corns." I teased.

"Ramen." She said in a calm voice.

She gave me my phone and turned around starting to walk away.

I sighed.

"I thought she was gonna kill you!" Yani joked. But her joke came true when Kella came back to our direction wearing a deadly glare on us.

Yani gulped and i calmed myself.

'Shes your sister lol..' i thought to myself as she continued to walk back at us.

Yani hid behind me shivering in fear, Crying fakely.

"Now that you said what i dont wanna do..." Kella said in a scary voice.

But luckily....

"Who are you?" A low yet calm voice starled me.

We looked to who it was and it was Allison. -----
Wearing a confused face while wearing his blue hoodie.

Yani laughed teasingly at me.

I blushed the way she acted.

"Im Kelly's twin sister..remember it..." Kella said and turned around.

"Ouch, what a pain.." i hissed.

"Sorry about her." I smiled at Allison who was still confused.

"Ahhhh.....maybe ill just go...or ill be late....." Yani Mockingly said.