~K~

Kelly:

She's..weird. I thought to myself as she decided to leave.

Once she's gone, I sighed heavily.

What a day..I have nothing to do. Maybe..walk for a while?

I looked around the house. Wondering is its okay. I shrugged and left my house.

After minutes of walking around, I saw a post on a wall:

'Lost dog: Fibbles'

I felt sad for the owner who lost it. Well..its their fault for not watching over their..PETS!

I walked pass it.

I glanced at my watch and checked the time.

"11:30" I whispered to myself.

I should visit school. But...UGH! The scene where Allison and Alex Sitting together won't budge from my mind.

Hm.. I guess I have found a remedy to solve this problem with Allison.

"Good morning miss, what can we do for you today?" She said smiling.

"Oh..not that much." I replied sitting on the stool and facing the mirror.

"Just a little coloring for my hair..please."

•Few hours later•

"Your hair is finished from dyeing it to blue-- miss." She smiled happily.

I turned side to side enjoying my new blue hair.

Yes.

I wanna change it. I want to..change everything. So that  Allison will never notice me anymore. In other words..so that he will think that I never existed.

Of course I understand its not easy and..I have to change my Nickname too: Kelly to Shelly..NO! Kelly to..Candy! Wait-- DEFINITELY NO! umm...okay I give up.

There's no point of Changing my looks. I should have thought about this before.. There's no point if I wanna start over using my looks because there's always a trace of the True ..YOU!

What have I done? Wanna know the worst part?

KELLAA IS GONNA KILL MEH!!

>.<

R.I.P me.

Later that dinner:

*sisters glaring at each other while eating*

"That's so not GOOD! KELLY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She yelled after that awkward glaring moment.

"Sorry." Is all I can say.

"No..no no no nope! What will your School principal say?!" She points out a fork at me.

"Uhm..sis, there are still other students with Purple, White, Green and ..RAINBOW HAIR!-- must be a clown tho..BUT THIS HAS NO CONNECTION FOR MY SCHOOL! sis..I know its a big mistake. I even spent a lot of money for it for shiny and strong hair..I'm sorry if only I thought about what's gonna happen before..I..I..shouldn't have done this!"

I was crying. Sis let out a sigh and sat back to her chair.

"If..you don't want it..so..I'll..cut all my hair..."

Well I know that caught her.

"Fudge you. don't you ever do that." She deadpanned.

That morning•