~E~

"Who are you?!" I asked, annoyed.

"Beleive me, you dont wanna know." The girl with a pink-dyed hair and blue eyes said crossing her arms.

"Deona, you're so cool!" A girl with purple-dyed hair appeared behind her cheering happily.

"Sielah, be quiet." The girl which called Deona ordered.

"Sorry, but i have more important things to do than hanging out with...FOOLS." i hissed and started walking away.

Suddenly, a grip caught me. Made me even feel annoyed but what i see was..

"Dont just go like that..and..your also calling me a FOOL?!" A voice said..and that voice is no other than Alex herself.

"Alex..sorry..i nearly forgot about you." I looked away feeling unconfortable of what she is now.

"You didnt nearly forgot, but you completely did forgot me. If you still consider me your bestfriend you would'nt have come over to me right away." She stated words that brings pain on me.

"Im sorry..its just that, i was so hungry.." i excused.

"Hungry? Then why not get me and eat lunch with you?" She said making her voice louder.

"Moreover, what about Allison?" She asked.

"Ahh there it is.." Deona hissed.

"Wooho!" Sielah cheered.

Alex pulled me away from Deona and Sielah. She then brought me in a random room where no one really uses or visits it.

The room was old. There are no chairs but two old tables at the side. But has no blackboard.

"Explain." She ordered crossing her arms.

"Actually, he was jealous." I looked down starting to explain everything.

"Jealous? But the jealous one is right infront of you now!" She yelled angrily.

I just calmed myslef down. "It is because of Jon.." i continued.

Alex's eyes widen which made me look suspicious even more.

Whats with that?! Does she have any relationship with Jon?! No way....

"Jon...i-i see.." she said her eyes still widened.

"Tell me,Alex..what is it." I asked her straight out.

"Whats with our promise? Never have secrets with eachother!" I reminded her.

She smirked.

"Kelly..that promise is over now..since you are Allison's i will not stop getting him back from you!" She said glaring at me.

I was struck like a sword that just stabbed right through me.

No way that Alex means it..we were childhood friends and more than that! How come she never understands..NOWAY!

NO WAY!
NO WAY!
NOO WWAAY!!!

Without realizing, i was already crying. Alex was still glaring at me, watching all my movements and wondering what im thinking now.

"D-do you...really mean that, Alex?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"how foolish..Kelly, starting from now on, dont come close to me,Deona and Sielah again." She warned me in such words of hatred.

Then she walked away leaving me alone in the room.

"H-how could she..be..that.......angry?" I asked myself sobbing.