Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Summer Collin. I am in 12th grade. I know 12th grade is the i don't give a hell year, but not for me. I am working my but off to get into Harvard. I want to become a lawyar. It was'nt my first option but my mom wants me to be one. I want to be a singer. I am pretty much a loner I am not the girl that likes to hang around people. I wasn't all ways like this. Me and my best friend Harry were insepretable. But in 6th grade everything changed. He started to beat me up and since that day I have hated him. I am scared every day because it might be my last. Ever since my dad died i've be really afraid even thought he died 6 months ago, there's not a day that goes by without me thinking that. Well that's my boring mest up life that im going to take you on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Summer~

 " Why do you do this to me?' I said crying. Once again Harry Styles came and beat me up. Ever since 6th grade after school he would beat me up. He would take me to a small ally after school and would hit me. I dont know why he would do it. Everyone would laugh at me because they said all I wanted was attention. No one actually knew that he would beat me they thought he was Mr. Perfect. I have to lie to my mom saying that I fell on the way home. I hated that and I hated him. 

  "Because its fun to cause you pain!" he said to me with his signiture smirk. I don't get why does every girl like him. He treats them like if they were a piece of trash. I hate this bo-. He cut me off with him kicking my side. He kept kicking me. 

 "Help, Help!" I screamed. Everuone would pass by acting like nothing was happening. 

"Shut up no one is going to save you anyway." 

 "Help, Help!" The next thing I knew I was doing was punching and biting him. All he did was laugh coldly. He was hitting me harder this time. All i was thinking was "Why me. WHy does he hate me so much. What did i ever do to him?" That's when I felt his fist connect with my jaw. I felt useless, like if i was a fragile flower getting steped on. I felt crushed.

" Harry stop please." I said crying now. He didn't listen.

" Har- Harry p- please, please stop.' I felt like this was it this was probably the last time i would see daylight. I felt like I was dying. I thought that I was going to die right here right now.

I was now on the floor with him on top of me. I couldn't breath. He got off of me and told me that we were going to his house. Harry had gotten a job that's how he has his own house.

 ~~~

 I was now in his bedroom. I had blood everywhere. Harry was in the shower right now. I had to find a way to escape. I saw the widow was open, I was climbing out when i heard the beadroom door open. And there he was looking at me witha death glare. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" he yelled at me. 

" Harry im sor-." he cut me off by slapping me. He took me by the hair and pushed me down the stairs. when he got to the bottom he punched me so hard. I blacked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the first chapter of I Love My Bully. Hope you guys liked it. I know it was short but this is my first story. This story is dedicated to my best friend Marcela. She was my inspiration to write stories.

- H