Yet another steven universe oc

(Edit: I would of updated this the other day, but I ran out of time, and I got distracted by fanfics yesterday, but now I'm gonna update the rest of my drawings, so yeah, enjoy)(another edit: oops 1 of the pictures didn't load, just ignore that update that happened a minute ago)
I know what you're thinking, 'Abbie, don't you think you've done enough Steven Universe OCs, I mean you've done Obsidian, Turquoise, AND their fusion' and to that I say NO! No, I have not made enough Steven Universe OCs. Today I shall introduce Francium. I know Francium is technically an element, not a gem, but they got away with it with Bismuth, so I don't see why my favourite element on the periodic table can't be a Steven Universe character(God I am a nerd XD)

For those of you who don't know about the slimmer Francium(not the character), it's in group 1, meaning that it's highly reactive, especially with water and air(I won't get into the science of why this is, unless someone wants me to), and it is ac...

For those of you who don't know about the slimmer Francium(not the character), it's in group 1, meaning that it's highly reactive, especially with water and air(I won't get into the science of why this is, unless someone wants me to), and it is actually the most reactive out of all of the group 1 elements, and is in fact so reactive that it can only last 22 minutes in the open air before exploding, so it's the only one that no one knows just how much damage it would do when placed in water(but it would probably create a huge crater in the earth)
I've decided to place this into her character, with not only her gem weapon being a land mine(which she can place on the ground, and through like a frisbee, and control how big or small the explosion is), but also I've made it so that she also can't touch water and can only last 22 minutes put in the open on an earth like planet(so yes, only 22 minutes on Homeworld)(she can last forever in space and somewhere where there is no air or elements) or she will explode. Also when she makes contact with something there is a slight spark, and she randomly sparks up when exposed to the open air, and similar to(spoiler alert) when Steven and Amethyst first fused into Smokey Quartz and there was a small explosion, whenever she fuses there will be a slight explosion
Now you might be wondering 'if she can only survive 22 minutes, how come she's lasted so long?' And the answer to that is she has an oil suit:

 Also when she makes contact with something there is a slight spark, and she randomly sparks up when exposed to the open air, and similar to(spoiler alert) when Steven and Amethyst first fused into Smokey Quartz and there was a small explosion, wh...

Honestly not my favourite drawing of her, but it was my first drawing of her.
Also, I haven't figured out her fusions yet(and when I say that, I mean I've figured out more or less what they look like, just not what gems they are or their colour schemes), but I have figured out a name and more likely background for her, Obsidian and Turquoise; the Homeworld Spies:

Yeah, my original backstory for Obsidian is getting less and less likely, so I came up with a new one for her:Yes, she was originally Pink Diamonds personal body guard, but then the war broke out, so instead she was told to be a spy for the crysta...

Yes, she was originally Pink Diamonds personal body guard, but then the war broke out, so instead she was told to be a spy for the crystal gems, but she was having trouble with this, so the Diamonds made 2 more gems to help her; Turquoise and Francium. Since Obsidian was around the Diamonds more than Turquoise and Francium, she is much more serious, and always listens to her head(and seems to care about the Diamonds orders more than everything(but she does actually care more about Turquoise and Francium than anything, and is extremely loyal to them)). Turquoise is the most emotional of the 3, and despite the fact that she was made to be a spy, she hates shattering, cracking, and even poofing other gems, would only do it by accident, and if she did she would feel incredibly guilty about it and would not shut up about it for ages. She always listens to her heart. Francium is the silly and energetic one, and she hardly ever takes anything seriously(to make up for the other 2 being a bit more serious). She doesn't always listen to her heart or head, she just listens to the other 2 and goes with whoever she thinks is the most right.
Because Obsidian is so serious, and Turquoise is so emotional and Francium is so silly, Obsidian constantly gets fed up with them, but like I said, she does care about them more than everyone and everything else(even if she doesn't realise it at first). They all care more about each other than anything, and even when Obsidian is yelling at Turquoise and Francium to take things seriously, they all still hate being apart for too long.
Once I figure out what the fusions will be called, I will update them, but for now that is all for the Homeworld Spies