Day 21

Ok, so this is 1 that I both loved drawing and hated drawing just because of the feels(other 1s I both love and hate because of feels are something sad and both of the death 1s(I didn't know who to kill for that 1 so I chose both and hate myself because of it XD(especially the version of that with Pickle dying. She definitely has much more of an intense reaction that he does with her dead)))
Today is them fighting/arguing. I was tempted to have them fighting over the fact that she's evil, but all of these are drawn on the grounds that they forgive her for all of that, so instead we once again have her pushing him away and him getting angry because of this:

 I was tempted to have them fighting over the fact that she's evil, but all of these are drawn on the grounds that they forgive her for all of that, so instead we once again have her pushing him away and him getting angry because of this:

Taco: STOP TRYING TO HELP! I DONT NEED YOU!
Pickle: STOP ACTING LIKE YOURE ABOVE HELP!

She needs to understand that she can't do everything alone like she has done ever since coming to America! And she needs to stop pushing people away just because she doesn't want to loose them after what happened in England(my head cannon backstory for her is actually really sad but once again I can't share that. Let's just say that it caused her to stop trusting and getting close to other people, and she learnt that she could only rely on herself(obviously not true), and started to believe that she is destined to be alone and to have a terrible life, so she pushes others away to try to make sure they don't get caught up in all of that)

SHE IS TOO SAD PICKLE JUST NEEDS TO HUG HER ALREADY AND SHE NEEDS TO STOP PUSHING HIM AWAY!!!!