NAOS Haily and Gram

I know I've just updated some halogram, but the thing is in the NAOS universe there are more than just 1 halo and pentagram, so it isn't fair for me to just show off 1 halo and 1 pentagram, especially if there are a couple different ones who will never be contestants but are still extremely important to the story, and so I decided to introduce the 2nd greatest halo and pentagram ever, Haily and Gram:

I know what you're all thinking right now; "Abbie, why are there 2 different pics of Haily, and why is she silver and cracked in the second 1", the answer is pretty clear, she is(in the present and for the rest of time will be) a broken halo. I wish there was something we could do to fix that, but there is nothing, and plus out of the problems that these 2 have had to face, I think that her being broken is the least of her worries. But in case you're wondering how she got broken, let's just say we will get into that at a later date.......a much lat date...........quite a long way into the halogram storyline..........at the same time that we learn something interesting about pentagram a too.........I am evil and I hate myself so much because of what's coming in this storyline, and you guys are going to hate me too so much, and...........I know I've confirmed halogram to be cannon, it will be cannon very early on in the storyline, just so I have enough time to let certain events happen........I would say I would hate to find out how Penty will react to some of the things that's gonna happen to the 2 of them, but I do know, and I hate myself for making her feel like that because she is the most perfect object in existence and can do no wrong except by accident and/or when certain things happen and she can't take the pressure of everything that has already happened and everything that might happen. Yeah, despite how much I ship it, they aren't exactly gonna have the happiest storyline, and with what I've planned so far, I don't like how it ends up so far, not because it's a bad story, but because it makes me sad, and I need to think of something else a bit more lighthearted to end the season with so that you guys and I can forget the sadness that has just taken place throughout the entire season(not just the halogram storyline, there are a couple more that I've planned that are filled with feels)
Also a halo can be cracked but a pentagram can't, which isn't because pentagram a are stronger that halos or anything like that, it's just because of...........reasons.........and spoilers. But it is next to impossible to crack a halo, there is only 1 way to do it, and it has quite a lot of...............lets just call them steps

Also, yes Haily and Gram do know each other, and yes, definitely cannon(or at least it used to be *starts crying because spoilers*)
Also, no, not every halo is legless and pentagram armless. I did that to show that despite the fact that our Halo and Penty are very different to them(especially Penty), they do have some similarities, just like how I made them have slightly different designs to show that they are different and also so that you guys don't get confused with which halogram I drew.

Ok, so yeah, Haily and Gram are both gonna be very important to the story. Haily a little bit more important though, just because she's an important character to both the halogram storyline and to Masks backstory(she can tell you things about them that even they don't know, but she won't because she's nice like that, and when they do figure it out they very much don't want people knowing), and she is the only 1 out of these 2 who we actually meet, whereas Gram is never met by any of the contestants, and they only ever hear about him(which is sad because he was a great character, and part of me really wants to write him into the present meeting everyone, but that's not going to happen ever because of very important reasons that will be explained)

I am actually debating with myself on weather or not I should post this because I really wanna introduce these characters to you all because of their importance and because after I have introduced you all to them I can do some comics for them like how I did for our Halo and Penty last chapter, but the problem is a certain 1(naming no names because you know exactly who you are) of you is either really smart, is way too much of a NAOS fan, or a mix of both, and has come up with an amazing theory which I'm not confirming or denying, but is quite a good theory with lots of evidence to back it up(you will find out if your theory is correct when you meet YingYang, which will happen quite early on, because I want to introduce them to the show early because of storyline(s) that they are involved in), and although I have put in this plenty of red herrings, this person(still naming no names because now I've referenced your theory you definitely know who you are) might come up with another really cool theory, and if it's as good as that last 1 she will either spoil certain things that will happen for herself(and you guys if you read her comment), or be really disappointed when the theory turns out to be false(you've definitely either spoiled yourself so hard or are going to be extremely disappointed when you meet YinYang. Either way though, I bet you'll still be freaking out because spoilers)

In other news today I got braces and they are little torture machines in my mouth, I can't eat properly and at the moment the bottom of my mouth is hurting so much Jesus Christ someone get these things out I don't know how I'm gonna last 2 and a half years with these things someone please help

Also, Eyephone got a wattpad account, Eyephone5 , and not only does she have a book updating on her experiences on NAOS, but also she has commented on a few NAOS related things, and some of those things are quite interesting. Mostly her opinions on certain characters, but still, might be fun to take a look at some of her comments(her comments take place int the middle of/at the end of season 1, but her book takes place in real time, and so whenever she updates saying about a chaptersode that she just did, whenever she said it was is the cannon date for it, so even through I've only written up to choosing their teams in chaptersode 1, the ep has already taken place in real time on the day she first updated that book(I forgot the date that it was and am too lazy to check))

Ok, so I've(obviously XDD) decided to publish this chapter because although it could potentially spoil things for you if you're smart, I think you should know Haily and Gram do exist before you meet her and hear about him in the actual show/book

So yeah, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in the next chapter, bye 😜