Silver hair Eyephone

Ok, so today at school I decided to draw Eyephone, but I thin decided to update her design slightly so that now instead of her black hair with turquoise streaks, it's gonna be silver instead of black:

don't worry those of you who think that black hair suits her better, this is only a temporary change, and will go back to normal on the 2nd of March.
And now I know you guys are just there like "why are you doing this if it's only gonna be for a small amount of time, and why the 2nd of March"
Basically, those of you who read AWR know that every year my school does this thing called world book day, where we just celebrate books, and if we want we can cosplay as a book character, and my school librarian not only counts online books and fanfics as actual official books, but also doesn't mind if we dress up as those characters(proving that he is the 2nd best teacher at my school(as great as he is, I don't think anyone can beat my geography teacher)). It was either year 7 or year 8 I didn't do it, but the year I did it I went as ICCI human Leafy  , year 9 I went as Chara(from undertale)(one of my friends went as frisk), year 10 i once again went as Leafy because it was ICCIs anniversary, and this year, as you can all probably guess, I'm going as Eyephone(partly because it gives me as excuse to not only have my phone out, but to also dress normally, because on world book day you have to come in as a character, not yourself, or you'll get told off, and Eyephone was the easiest character because she looks exactly like me apart from her hair colour, lack of glasses, and lack of braces. The braces are something I can't change that easily, and although I can just take off my glasses, I can't see without them and don't have any contact lenses, so I'm confirming that human Eyephone at one part of her life had braces and she normally wears contacts, but she just doesn't have any contacts on that exact day. As for my hair, the other day I went shopping to buy some wash out hair dye spay stuff, and easily found blue, but there was no temporary black dye, only permanent, but there was silver, which was better than nothing, so now I'm just temporarily changing her design just to cosplay as her(and yeah, I'm gonna make sure you all see a pic)
Also, speaking of new silver haired Eyephone, can some of you maybe please draw this in many different art styles, just in case anyone says they haven't heard of her and criticise it, I can show them the drawings and prove she does have a large fan base XDDDD

But anyway guys that's all for now, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in the next chapter, bye 😜