Chapter Three-112 Ocean Avenue

Quote: "I'm coming apart!", unquote, George Lee Lutz, (James Brolin), "The Amityville Horror", (1979).

***

The Amityville PD officers arrived at the house.

The 'High Hopes' was a blur because there wasn't any hope for the DeFeo family; there was only death. Mysterious death.

According to reports, Ronald DeFeo Jr., was on drugs. Because of the dysfuctionality that was in the house, he and his sister Dawn had an incestuous affair.

*In 1982,  the late Italian director Damiano Damiani, (Born: July 23, 1922, Pasiano di Pordenone, Italy-Died: March 7, 2013, Rome, Italy), working working with the late Italian producer Dino De Laurentiis, (1919-2010), on the movie 'Amityville II The Possession', based on the 1979 Non Fiction book, 'Murder in Amityville', by the late parapsychologist and author Hans Holzer, (26 January 1920 – 26 April 2009), which deal with the incest subject matter in a explicit way, (hence the R rating). The issus of sex, violence, and the breakdown of the family, and the religious faith, (or the lack of faith in the case of the DeFeos that resulted in confliction and hatred against Priests), culminated in a classic Good versus Evil war, that proved too late for the fated DeFeo's whilst they were bombarded by demonic attacks that afflicted Sonny Montelli, (Jack Magner), while he heard voices to kill, like Ronald DeFeo did on November 13, 1974*.

***

When the Police saw the dead bodies of the Defeo family in the house, some of the Officers threw up. The horror of how their died meant that their prime suspect, Ronald DeFeo, Jr., (then 23), was heard to utter as he was taken away from the house: Quote: "Once I started...I just couldn’t stop. It went so fast", unquote.

And, as the photographs of the bodies were photographed and taken away in body bags, (*this scene was the basis of the prologue to 'The Amityville Horror' movie in 1979*).

Of course, a mass killer's words about killing his Mother, Father, and brothers and sisters, was so hideous that America hadn't had a real life case of familicide, (or family annihilation...and multiple murder).

-Did Ronald DeFeo really plan to kill his whole family?

-Did he get Dawn DeFeo to help him kill his Mom and Dad before the murders?

-Was Ronald DeFeo possessed by demomic spirits that lurked in the Dutch Colonial house at 112 Ocean Avenue, Long Island, New York?

-Why didn't anyone hear the gun shots inside the house?

-Was Ronald Defeo of a correct state of mind when he went to the Bar to tell the barman and others that his whole family was killed?

-Was there more than one killer? And, if so, who else did the murders apart from Ronald DeFeo?

-If the house wasn't haunted, then what was going on in the house?

All that's left is more answers upon more answers.

And more mystery as to the reasons why Ronald DeFeo, Jr., murdered on that night.

***

Page 4.