Chapter 7

Will's POV
The first thing Will felt when he landed onto the soft grass in front of his manor was the moist cold air from an early morning rain shower. Memories from his childhood came flashing behind his lids, his father had taught him how to do back flips in this very yard. And in that very manor was where his parents had died not too long ago.
He got to his feet, gaze sweeping over the yard. "DAMON COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!" Will shouted into the eerie silence, his breath puffs of wispy fog. He didn't dare move from where he stood.

His heart was pounding inside of his chest as he thought about Kat.He felt the emotion like an impact to his pounding heart, a punch more like it. Will would never forgive himself for leaving her. The hurt on her face had hurt him twice as much then leaving her behind. It was better this way. Damon was dangerous. Will had known all along that Damon had been keeping an eye on Will since he left London, he had his skilled allies, he had to give him that. When the shadowhunter in L.A. said that he was coming for Kat he had to stop Damon from hurting her. Ever since his parents had died Damon was keeping a close eye on him, Will was an excellent fighter and Damon wanted to use him as a weapon at any given opportunity. Will didn't want anyone else dead because of Damon. He wouldn't allow him to fight against good, wether he told him to or not. Will would never fight for a monster. The front door of the manor finally opened. In the door appeared Damon, he wore a pleased smile on his face.

KAT'S POV
"Mr.Macaw I'll pay you" Kat repeated to
the warlock while he tidied up the mess the Portal made. "Will payed me double the price to not let you come" Mr.Macaw said, handing Amber a book. Jules spoke before Kat did "Katherine I don't think it's safe for you to go." Kat placed her hands on her curvy hips "I don't think it's your place to tell me what to do now is it?" Amber grabbed Jules by the elbow and yanked him across the room to talk. She heard their hushed whispers like mocking birds. Kat you can't do this. You can't do that. Well she was going anyways whether anyone liked it or not. "Mr.Macaw" Kat continued. He flicked his red hair out of his face, looking up at her with curious blue eyes. Kat was confused as to what kind of Warlock he was, he was strange looking. "Yes?" he cracked his fingers in annoyance. "Please let me go through" Kat insisted. He rolled his blue eyes, mumbling "Teenagers." Kat stomped her foot on the ground. "Take me to him or I swear I'll--" Kat seethed at the Warlock but was cut off by hands grabbing her by the side. "Kat listen to him. Will payed him to not let you through" Amber said close to her ear. Each of the words settled into her heart like a dead weight. "He needs me" Kat said. She didn't know exactly how or what but she had a gut feeling. He needs me. And that's when Kat ran upstairs and escaped to head back to Brooklyn.

Kat called James Woodford as soon as possible to meet her in Central Park. Before she had left her friends behind at the L.A. Institute she had made sure she didn't leave a single trace of anything behind. Lucky her Will had left behind a shirt. Which was now clutched in a tight fist in her hand, ready to apply a tracking rune on the back of her hand. While Kat sat on the bench she noticed James appearing in thin air. Bolting upright, she asked James to Portal her to London. He didn't ask why. He wasn't much of a prober, it's what Kat liked most about him, and his love for baking also. He also didn't ask for any money. He had plenty of that he said. "Stay safe for me sweetheart" James winked at her when the Portal whipped open, crackling with light and surging energy. James and Kat have know each other for years and their relationship was mutual. She smiled and thanked him before vanishing into the void of effortless travel.

WILL'S POV
Damon's eyes inspected Will in mock surprise and fascination at once. His hands were itching towards his blade to end the bastard's life. But it would never be that easy. "Do you know about the girl" Will said tonelessly, if he showed him any emotions Damon would pin him down with words using his emotions. He wielded your emotions at you like a weapon. "Katherine? Of course I do! I need to know you're love interests" Damon spat, his foul breath made Will's nose curl in disgust. "She's anything but that. Kat is just a friend" Will couldn't help but notice how his heart was picking up its speed. Damon caught this "Ah I see Will...Back to lying I presume? Well brave this!" a shiny weapon was suddenly in the air to come down on Will. He sidestepped him easily which got a furious growl out of Damon. Will held out his seraph blade, the silver and light casted a shiny glow onto Damon's face making him look incredibly evil. "Who was your love interest?" Will snarled. Damon flinched. Now was his time. Will drove the blade into his side. He cried out in terror, the noise made Will's ears ring. He backed away from Damon, watching him collapse slowly to the ground. "Stay the hell away from Katherine McNamara" he growled. Damon spit out blood onto the vivid green grass, a stark contrast to the green. His eyes were bloodlust on Will, it sent shivers up his spine. "Hail and Farwell" he whispered, raising his blade once more. His eyes widened into clear horror, his mouth open in a gasp. Something whizzed past Will's ear, grazing his earlobe. He looked to the side and spotted one of Damon's allies. And many others. Will made a b-line into the woods, to a secret place where no one would ever find him.

KAT'S POV
Kat applied a tracking rune onto the back of her hand, sitting in a cafe along a bustling road in London. She closed her eyes while gripping tightly onto his shirt, waiting. She saw Damon. Blood. It was all a blur of the past. And now Will was running in thick woods, she could hear his breathing. She noticed the rune pulse and glow when she opened her eyes back open. She felt the tug of direction and began running north-west.

AN: I'm sorry that was so short! I'll update a much long chapter next time! Also. Do you guys like where this is going so far? Are you enjoying the story? (my terrible writing)