Chapter 16

DOMINIC SHERWOOD'S POV

Dominic watched as Emeraude swayed to the music, lost in the way her curves looked in the clubs lights. Matthew watched his sister from afar, his boyfriend Harry held onto his arm because he had drunk too much alcohol spiked with Fearie dust. Dominic swore he could see comic like hearts in his eyes whenever he looked at Harry. Alberto came from a mass of vampire girls, his eyes trained solely on his girlfriend Em. She gave a flirtatious giggle as Alberto slid his hands around her waist. If Dominic was counting he would be the only single man here and well he didn't care. He imagined his girlfriend with red hair and a short skinny frame. Dominic remembered Kat from years ago, in middle school before they both dropped out and literally dropped each other from trying to be friends. Maybe there was a better redhead out there for him. A girl that would appreciate his efforts and gratitude. Even though she said about a million times "your not my type" he still clung to her, willing her to like him back as much as he really did. Dominic realized that Katherine actually wasn't his type till later. 

He noticed a girl with wavy blond hair staring at him from where she sat on a couch full of faeries. When he met her eyes she smiled which turned him on. Dominic picked up his feet and began shuffling towards her. "Hello my Lady, how are you?" Dom bowed and when he straightened up he caught an appreciative look from her green eyes. "Not even going to ask for my name?" she asked tentatively, her lips in a pout. "Oh--" Dom choked out, laughing. "The name's Sarah" she finished licking the rim of her blood red wine glass. "Dominic but please call me Dom" he watched as she stood, her long glittery black dress slipping up to reveal her muscular legs. "I love your eyes, their both different" Sarah said smoothly. She gave him a look and realized he had been staring too much at her legs and had considerably been too into them to not respond. She took his hand and swayed them into the pounding beat of the music. 

WILL'S POV

Will's blue eyes sparkled as he took in Kat's slumped figure in the dark on the library's couch. She shifted in her sleep, murmuring unintelligible words. He had given her his mother's special tea to induce sleep and Kat had been knocked out swiftly. He regretted it slightly but his thoughts told him he shouldn't be because she was too stressed to keep wondering about the what if's. Kat was a small beautiful girl and despite her being strong she was still fragile. Will felt the exhaustion pulling at him the longer he sat and watched Kat. Finally, his eyes began drooping shut despite his urges for them not to shut. They shut and a blink of darkness consumed him for a quick second before all the oxygen was being drawn out of him from hands around his lungs. He wheezed "Bloody hell!"  He got a light chuckle as his only response. Will's leg kicked out from beneath him and his captor's hands loosened and they growled in annoyance. Will did the almost impossible, a very important skill his father had taught him since he was ten. He flipped his captor over him and tackled them to the ground, the moment had happened so fast  Will was left breathless over one of Damon's men. "What are you doing here?" he growled in his face. Whatever exhaustion Will once felt was entirely gone, his stomach filled with anticipation, blood coursing with adrenaline. "The basement" he said, a look of amusement on his ugly face. "There is a ward around this house tell me how you got in here now!" Will shouted, gripping his arms tightly.  The man laughed, clearly pleased that he found a way to break the barriers. "The ward did not reach all the way down their and through the tunnels..." his breath reeked of something metallic smelling. Blood. Will took a dagger from his belt and sliced open his neck. The blood blossomed along the line while his head jerked to the side with twitching motions. "This is exactly what Damon wants! Yo-your a monsterrr" he wheezed in and out before his head rolled and never moved again. 

Will paced when the sun came through the windows, waiting for Kat to wake up. The body that was once where he stood had been burned with fire and his rage. Will went through his hair, letting out a frustrated cry, tears falling down his cheeks. "By the Angel help me!" he cried, falling to the floor. He swore, while his ear pressed against the cold floor he could hear voices below. Deep and chilling voices. Will felt terrified. He didn't want to see who was down in that basement. Ever. That last time he had been in that basement will be his last. 

KAT'S POV

She felt her eyes open before she registered what was happening. Will who lied on the ground had a painful look on his face. Kat ran to his crippled form and shook him "Will are you okay?!" He moaned something and rolled over on his back. "I was sleeping?" he said. Something about the way he said it gave away the truth. He was lying. "On the ground?" she pressed. Kat didn't want to expose him of his lies. Whatever he was hiding seemed very bad. He had dark bags under his blue eyes and looked lost even as he looked back, meeting her green eyes. She had been knocked out cold from exhaustion and had not a clue what happened to Will last night. "What happened last night?" she asked, pressing deeper into his wound. As if her words were an actual weapon, he flinched. "Nothing I knocked out--I was really tired" he said quickly. Kat gave him a quizzical look, a question hovering on her tongue. Before she could say anything he got up and offered a hand, taking her to the kitchen. 

Will handed her a cup of tea, she eyed it with speculation. "That tea you gave me last night..." she began and saw his expression change for the worse "did it have anything else in it?" Her eyebrows arched as silence answered, waiting for his answer. He turned around to tend to his tea saying "There was a special remedy my mother once made to calm your nerves and I put it in you're tea.." His hands, clenched on the granite suddenly tightened "You're a smart little one aren't you?" he chuckled in a teasing tone. "That's what they all say" she smiled. "Kat it was to help you" he said in a clipped tone, a note of panic in his voice. "Will I'm not mad. I was too worried about other things and sleeping it off felt nice. I feel so refreshed" He let out a big sigh of relief. "I love you Will and helping someone you love isn't something to be mad about" Kat stood, finishing her tea. She approached Will in the steady silence, his eyes dawning on her. His blue eyes sparkled in the early morning light and she felt his eyes like ice on her skin. His hand came to cup her chin, angling her head so she was able to reach his soft lips. When their lips made contact he made the first move, going through her red hair. He lifted her up onto the granite and Kat who was surprised, let out a gasp. It felt as though he was trying to imprint his feelings onto every inch of her body.  He was pressed so close to her like he could mold them together in one piece. Each kiss was like a tattoo to remind her that she was his and he was her's to keep. It took Kat awhile to notice that Magnas was sitting in a chair, watching them with clear amusement. She cried out "By the Angel!" A bewildered Will staggered back into the island, knocking over a bowl of apples. "Bloody--" he said and stopped short when he noticed Magnas and a man that looked much like him standing beside him.  "Hello I'm Harry" he said. Another man, who had black hair and blue eyes. "I'm his boyfriend, Matthew." Silence. "If you're wondering..." Magnas said with a flick of his glittery fingers "Me and Harry are identical twins." "Oh really" Kat laughed, chocking. "I didn't know you had a twin Mr. Barne!" Will exclaimed, laughing. Matthew spoke with amusement "It was hard to choose which one." His blue eyes glittered with humor while Harry punched him playfully. Kat smiled at them. Magnas cleared his throat "Um sorry we interrupted your little situation but we have to talk." 

oh no. 

AN: I'm pissed af at this guy and I'm low key sure I'm depressed from it. Anyways hope you liked ;)