MY REGRET

Stefanie POV

Flashback
" Im scared J-Jay i-is it going to hurt" I say covering my body.

"It's just going to hurt for a bit but don't cover your body Stefanie you have an amazing body" he removes my hands and puts them over my head. I feel his member rubbing against me. He grabs his member and inserts it in me.

Biting my lip hard when he inserted his member holding in my tears as he began to thrust. My stomach started to twist and turn I couldn't take it. He kept thrusting slowly for I can get use to it. The pain...the pain I can't feel it anymore the pain it turn into pleasure. I began to moan as he begins to thrust faster.

I feel a hand on my breast and in the other I feel his tongue going around my harden nipple as he begins sucking it.

"Mmm J-Jay" I moaned out his name

He looked up at me "say it again Stefanie moan out my name" I see a smirk on his face  and quickens his pace.

"mmm ahh jay" I pull his hair as I began to cum. He pulls out his member mean while im breathing in heavily I see him in the corner of my eye I see him taking of the condom and putting it in the trash.

As I began to close my eyes I feel a warm arm warp around my waist " I Love you Stefanie and I Love your body too" he gives me a kiss.

End of Flashback

I regret it.

I regret losing my virginity.

I regret losing it at age 16.

I regret it so much cause I thought we were going to be together forever but I was wrong.

I haven't told Michael yet and we been going out for 2 years.

Only if I could go back and stop myself.