THE $EXY PL@N 😏😈

Lu's POV

"Hey Stefy ima call my brother cause he was going to go to my house today Im just going to tell him ill be home late." I tell her with puppy eye's. "Okay but make it quick." "I will don't worry hehehe" I hug her and walk away and go to the bathroom. "Come on pick up."

"Hello"~Ana

"ANA"~Lu

"Hey Lu no need to shout what's wrong"~Ana

"I need you to do me a huge favor"~Lu

"And whats that??"~Ana

"I need you to go to stefy's house and get all her clothes"~Lu

"WAIT WHAT Are you crazy she's going to kill m-"~Ana

"ILL TAKE THE BLAME"~Lu

"But I don't have her house keys"~Ana

"I left it under her plants pot just hurry up"~Lu

"Alright alright im going, but how much am I getting payed"~Ana

"Nun im the one taking the blame just bring me red roses to my funeral"~Lu

"Ok fine and Lu im going to miss you"~Ana

~beep~

I ran out of the bathroom and headed straight to Stefanie.  "What took you so long Lu" she looks mad but it's ok once shes on her date ill run away forever. "Im sorry Stef my brother is an idiot he wanted money just to do me a favor but im saving his ass" Hugging her tight. She sigh "its alright".

"Yay let's keep shopping I need dresses cause im going to this wedding on Saturday so you know" I looked at her with a big smile. "Alright" as she rolls her eyes. I grab her hand and headed straight to First Impression then from there we went to Macy's to get more dresses I found 3 tight dresses and 2 split dresses and 4 pair of 3 inch heels. Mean while Stefanie got skinny jeans, scarfs, & shirts.

"Are we ready to leave now my legs are killing me" she looks at me with puppy eye's. "Yes Stefy we can leave". We get out of the mall as soon where almost at her car I grab her bags and ran to her car. "What are you doing Lu.." "You have a date now come on." I bend over. "Lu you ok" she tells me from the other side of her car. "Yes im just tying my show laces", but im actually getting the dresses and putting it in her bag and her other clothes in my bags. I got the dresses in her size hehehe my plan is working perfectly. I get the bags and put them in the bag seat. I take my seat in the passenger side.

~Ding~

"Im Done"~Ana 

"Good 😈"~Lu

"Lu what are you planning"~Ana

"Lets just say its a $exy Pl@n😏😈"

"OKay but what should I do with the clothes"

" Take them with you and bring them to my house ill ask Stef to drop me off"

"Alright"

Hehehehe my plan is working perfectly

Stefanie's POV

I look at Lu in the Conor of my eyes yup shes stupid I chuckle. "What" she looks at my confused. "Nun so who texted us Lu." "Ahhh it was my stupid brother saying he's going to the house already and Stefy can u drop me off my house plz." I look at her and she gives me her puppy eye's look. "Alright" i sigh. "Yay thank u."

~25 min later~

Lu were almost here.

Lu's POV

Crap how did I forget. She could wear the same outfit to the restaurant. Then it hit me "Stef can you take me to McDonald's I didn't bring food so my brother is going to be hungry." "What time is it." "Its 6:00". Stefy does a quick U turn and heads to McDonald's.

"Welcome to McDonald's can i take your order"

"Yes can i have a Mcchicken, Medium fries, and Large soda"

"And what kind of drink would you like"

"Can i get a coke"

"Alright your total would be ...."

As soon I got my drink and it was over stefanie I squeezed my drink and made the coke fall all over Stefanie I was lucky that she was wearing a white shirt. The lady got so nervous she thought it was her fault she went inside and got napkins Stefanie took them she drove to the parking spot and started cleaning herself. "Stef are you okay." I tired not to laugh.
"Yea im ok it just got my shirt when I get home I can change into the new clothes I got.

Hehehhe yes her new shirt's. "We can go now cause your going to be late." She starts the engine and drops me off the house. I take my food and my halfway empty drink and take it inside the house. As soon i went back out I see Ana car she was about to stop until I send her hand signals to turn around. It was a good thing Stef wasn't paying attention. I open the back door of Stef's car and get my bags "thank you stefy hope you have fun in your date" i winked at her.