IT REALLY CAN'T BE HIM

Stefanie's POV

" I mean it really been a couple of years that we haven't seen each other" he says with a smirk

"I-Im sorry mister bu-but I don't remember you, you probably have the wrong per-"

"Person" he smirks. "Now how would I ever forget my beautiful angels face" he says while cupping my cheek.

His face is inches away from mines. He's, he's going to kiss me. I can't let a stranger kiss me. With all my strength I pushed him as hard as I could. His back hit the wall with a big thud.

I look up at him serious. "Im sorry mister you can't kiss me....im taken."

When I told him that his eyes looked like they got darker. "Your tak-."

"Yo Jay where are you we have to go" someone yells out.

Jay.....WAIT JAY IT....IT CAN'T BE HIM.

All of the sudden Im pinned to the wall I look up to see dark eyes staring down at me.

"Your taken huh.... it's ok though cause whats mine I always take it back" and with that he walk away.

Jay's POV

I notice her when she walked in the restaurant. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not, but as soon as she sat down I knew it from there my eyes weren't playing tricks on me it was her it was my beautiful babygirl.

I look at her from head to toe. She has mature so much. I Love how her dress was hugging each curve she has, but yet surprising it seems she started to like to wear dresses so so tight.

I lick my lips. Can't believe the girl I used to date has mature so much.

I feel my body getting hot so I decided to take of my suit jacket and roll up my sleeves. I look at her again I see her staring at me and gave her a smirk. I see her blush and she turns away quickly. Still shy as always.

I look out the window. Where the hell is taking him so long. I look back at my babygirl to notice she stands up from her seat and heads to the bathroom.

As soon I don't see her anymore I get up from my seat and head towards where she went.

I've been outside the women's bathroom for 5 min and she still haven't came out. As soon I hear the door open I move my eyes towards the door to see my baby heading out.

I wasn't planning to let hear leave yet I want to hear her beautiful voice. I want to talk to her I wan't to hold her.

I get in front of her and in a couple of seconds she bumps into me.

"Ahh im sorry" she says her voice it's so beautiful, but I hated how she didn't looked at me and walks away

I smirk sorry sweetheart but im not done yet. I grabbed her by her small wrist and pull her towards me. She's so small. I smirked at her and she looks up at me. I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"I miss you my love"

"My lo-love" she says while she's trying to pull herself away from me but I pull her closer.

"It's been a while sweetheart" I grin at her.

"sweetheart look mister I think you have the wrong person" she's trying to pull herself away from me again I hate it. I tighten my grip on her for she can stop trying to leave.

"It hurts me that you don't remember me but it doesn't matter I did changed a lot" I smirked at her. " I mean it really been a couple of years that we haven't seen each other"

"I-Im sorry mister bu-but I don't remember you, you probably have the wrong per-"

"Person" I finished her sentence with a smirk. "Now how would I ever forget my beautiful angels face" I cup one of her cheeks.

I move my face closer to her. How much I missed her soft pink lips on mine. I was inches away from her soft lips until I felt my back hit the wall.

I look at her surprised and told me something that destroyed me inside.

"Im sorry mister you can't kiss me....im taken.

When she told me that I grew angry inside. I wanted to punch the fucker who's dating my girl. "Your tak-."

I was cut off by fucken Axel "Yo Jay where are you we have to go".

I looked at my baby I see her staring at where Axel is at. I got more angry. I only want her paying attention to me and only me. I get up from the wall and pinned her in the other side.

I started down at her. Now shes paying attention to me thats much better.

"Your taken huh.... it's ok though cause whats mine I always take it back" with that I walked away from my princes. Until we meet again.

Jay's outfit