THE TEXT MESSAGE

Stefanie's POV

From what happened in the restaurant. I didn't went to Michaels work place. I went straight home as soon I seen Jay and his other friend leave the restaurant.

When I got home I found 2 big bags on my table and a note stuck to it saying "Hey Stefffyyy Im leaving town for a whole month cause you know.. your going to kill me cause of ur clothes soo I'll be out until u calm down for a bit XOXOXO PS. Call me I want to know what happened in ur date."

She is right I am going to kill her.

sigh.

I take off my heels and walk towards the bags to pull out a grey crop top and grey shorts Pjs.

I head straight to my room turned on the lights

I head straight to my room turned on the lights. I walk towards my window pull down the blinders. And started to strip. I don't know why but I just can't sleep with a bra on its so uncomfortable am I the only one who thinks that.

I turned off the lights and head straight to bed. I look at my phone. Nothing from him huh.

~DING~

I look at the notification. Unknown number??? I open the text message.

"Hey babygirl"

Babygirl???

"Who's this???"

"Ahh sorry babygirl its me Jay"

JAY!!!! what?

"how did you get my phone number ?"

"That isn't important right now babygirl"

"What do you want Jay and stop calling me that"

"I wanted to know if you want to hangout tomorrow."

"Hangout??"

"Yea hangout I mean we haven't seen each other for so long"

It's true I haven't seen him in a while, but wait I don't think I would feel comfortable hanging out with my ex and not only that I mean he's the one who took something from me that im never ever getting back.

"Im going to be busy tomorrow Jay and besides I have a boyfriend and I don't think he's going to like the idea of me hanging out with my ex"

"You don't have to tell him im your ex ill pick you up tomorrow at 7"

What didn't he understand im going to be busy tomorrow but in reality im not.

I sighed.

"Goodnight Jay and im not going"

"Oh yes Babygirl you are going and Goodnight"

I rolled my eyes. I slide the text to the left put him on mute and deleted the text. Then I closed my eyes.

Jay's POV

I started my car as soon I was about to backup I look up to see my Babygirl coming out from the restaurant and headed straight to her challenger car.

~Time Skip~

When I see my baby park her car inside her garage. I waited until she went inside for I can park in front of her house. I get out from my car a leaned against it. I look at my phone its 10:30 PM.

I unlocked my phone and started to dial Axel.  In the third ring he finally picked up.

"Hey Axel"

"What's up jay"

"Do me a favor"

"And whats that boss???"

"Go to my office and open a cabinet from my desk and pull out a document with S.H. On it and send me the phone number"

"Alright"

I ended the call.

While I waited for him to look for the file. I look up to see my babygirl closing the blinders.

I groan.

I can't see what she's doing until I see a shadow taking off there clothes.

I smirk.

What I'll do if I was inside with her.

I groan feelings uncomfortable in my pants. Fuck.

~DING~

I look at my phone and see the notification

Axel send a picture

I smirked as I got the phone number of someone so precious to me.

"Hey babygirl"

"Who's this???"

"Ahh sorry babygirl its me Jay"

"how did you get my phone number"

"That isn't important babygirl"

"What do you want Jay and stop calling me that"

"I wanted to know if you want to hangout tomorrow."

"Hangout??"

"Yea hangout I mean we haven't seen each other for so long"

I waited for her reply but shes taking to long. Until I heard I got a notification I opened the text.

"Im going to be busy tomorrow Jay and besides I have a boyfriend and I don't think he's going to like the idea of me hanging out with my ex"

I felt my anger growing why is she talking about that fucker. I don't care if she has a bf because SHE'S FUCKING MINE. I tried to control my anger.

"You don't have to tell him im your ex ill pick you up tomorrow at 7"

If shes not ready by 7 my Babygirl is going to get punished.

"Goodnight Jay and im not going"

"Oh yes Babygirl you are going and Goodnight"

I smirked and thought what im going do to her if she doesn't listen to my commands. I went back inside my car and drove off to my place.