PAST

Stefanies POV

Stefanie!!!!Stefanie wake up!!!

I slowly start to open my eyes as I feel tears slowly coming down my cheek. I feel two strong arms wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to the person.

"It's ok love, it was just a dream."

I look up at that person as I feel more tears coming down my cheeks.  

"M-Michael!" I wrap my arms around him holding him tightly. Making sure if it's really him and not just a dream.

"Hey it's ok love, it was just a drea-"

"Dream"

Huh
I look up at the person I'm hugging, but it's not Michael at all, but some little kid.

"Y-your hugging me to tight Stef."

That voice "I-"

"I'm sorry."

Huh
I turn around and notice a little girl with the same little boy that I was hugging just a while ago.

"I-it's just I'm going to miss you a lot J-jay."

"I'm going to miss you too Stef." He hugs her tight. "Just remember Stef." He wipes of her tears. "I'll come back for you ok, we can (be together) be best friends again."

"You promise J-Jay."

He smiles. "I promise."

And they both disappear.

"Hey did you hear about the new guy?"

"Omg yess, he's hella fine."

"Hey Stef what do you think about the new kid?"

"We have a new kid?" 

"Yeah he just transferred here."

"Ohh come on Stef." They grab her hand and start pulling her out from class.

I follow the young girls who are pulling the younger me.

We walk through the hallways until we see a group of girls and a couple of guys surrounding the lockers.

"He's over there."
"Come on let go find Michael."

It was easy for me to pass through since I'm able to pass though everyone.

I see as the younger me struggling to get through with the girls.

"Ahh I see Michael."

"Michael!!"

"Huh oh Lu, what's up."

"We came to show Stefy the new kid."

"Yeah we're trying to show her how hot he is."

"Hot!" Michael looks at me and walks up to the younger me. "You think he's better looking than me." He says as he ruffles her hair. "Hey Michael, noo stop." As she giggles.

"So best friend you think he's better looking than me."

"Michael calm down I haven't see-"

"First of all don't you dare call her your best friend." The voice said coming from behind Michael.

He tightly grabbed Michael by his shoulder and walked passed him, And  stoped right in front of me wrapping his arm around me.

"Cause I'm the only best friend she can have."

He looks at me

"Cause." He smiles "I promised her I'll be back." 

"Jay!"

"Missed me?" As he grins.