WHY

Stefanie's POV

"Jay answer me why am I here and why am I handcuffed to the bed?" I look up at him

"Why huh? Your handcuffed to the bed Stef cause your fucken mine and only mine"

He grabs my arms and pushes me on the bed, he pins my arms above my head and gets on top of me.

"Ever since from highschool, ever since I left, you were mine and I told you to wait for me. Years later I've finally came back, knowing you will still be leaving here, but I never knew you were with someone else." He says while squeezing my wrist.

"Ahh J-Jay your hurting me l-let go."

"Not as much as you hurt me Stef, we made a promise Stef, but you broke it now I have to punish you."

"Jay stop, we were teens just foolish stupid teens, thinking we were all grown up, but we weren't. I-I moved on with a wonderful gu-." Wait Michael I look up at Jay with a smirk on his face noticing I just remembered about Michael.

"Jay what have you done? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MICHAEL? OMG it was you, you were the one who entered my house and it was you who shot the gun." I yelled at him feeling my tears starting to fall

"Well babygirl." He says while getting off of me. "I wasn't the only one who took part in it." He says while chuckling.

"W-who else took part in it a-and wheres Michael." I say thru sobs.

Jay sits my up on the bed and crouches to my level wiping my tears.
"He got what he deserved."

I widen my eyes and look at him. "Y-you killed him."

Hr stands up and chuckles, heading to the light switch he turns on the light and walks to his drawer and opens a small cabinet and pulls out something and starts walking towards me.

I tried to move away, but got tugged back when he pulled on the chains.

I winced and looked away from him. something gets thrown on the bed and notice it was four pictures. I looked back at him for a couple of seconds and then back to the pictures.

I picked them all up. I gasps, i-it was Michael it was him with different girls on each picture he was either kissing them or holding their hands, but the last one stand out to me more.

It was him and Lu. My...my best friend and my boyfriend together kissing. I felt my tears coming back.

"This is why I killed him Stef. He didn't give a fuck about you."

I look at the corners of the pictures and noticed when they were taken the one with Lu was recently taken.

So when we had plans, he was out with her at the park.