IM SORRY

Stefanie's POV

I opened the door to see Michael holding a big bouquet of roses.

"M-Michael"

"Good morning gorgeous I'm sorry I couldn't go to dinner I know I'm an ass and I'm sorry if I made you cry but," he hands me the roses. "These are for you."

I feel my eyes getting watery

"Ahh plz don't cry."

"I'm sorry Michael their just so lovely."

"Not as lovely as you my love." He kisses me. "Stef plz don't be mad at me."

"Why do u say that Michael." I look at him confused

"I went to your work place and said that your really sick and that you won't be able to go to work to-"

"WHAT MICHAEL WHY DI-"

I feel his strong arms go around my waist and pulls me in a tight hug. "I did it as an apology."

"An apology??"

"Since I wasn't able to go to dinner with you today me and you were going to be out the whole entire day. Would you like that my love."

I look up at him and kiss him "I'll love that" i giggled.

"Let me just go out the roses in a big vase k"

"Alright take your time my love"

~Time Skip~

The places they went
~Mall
~Park
~Movies
~In n Out

~Present~
At the Fair

~on top on the ferries wheel~

Stefanie's POV

"I had a wonderful Day Michael."

"So did I my love". He kisses my forehead

Giggles . I notice Michael been looking at his watch for some time.

"Michael is something wrong."

"Ahh no nothing is wrong just checking what time it is"

"You sure u been looking at that watch for some time now"

"Yes I'm sure my love"

"Alright"

~Off the Ferris Wheel~

"Michael Michael where are you" I looked everywhere for him and I still can't find him.

All of the sudden everything goes black. The hairs from my back stand up

"I have a surprise for u my love but for now ur going to need to wear that blind fold."

"O-Ok"

I feel Michael take my hand and leads me to who know where.

~At the Spot~

"Okay beautiful take of the blind"

"Ok" I reach for the nod behind my head and untie it. I look at my surroundings and where in the woods. I turn around to see Michael smiling he approaches me and hugs be from behind.

"Are u ready"

"Ready for what"

"In 3....,2.....,& .....1"

All of the sudden I see fireworks go everywhere. It was so magical then I notice the ones on the bottom going off spelling something that will make any girl happy.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME"

I turn around and see Michael on his knee holding a little box with a Diamond Crown ring.

"Will you marry me Stefanie"

"YES, a million times Yes."

He gets up and pulls me to a kiss.