THE SURPRISE

Stefanie's POV

I walk out of the ballroom and start wondering around in the hallways the hallways has to be my favorite thing about this party.

Big black n white balloons hanging from the ceiling and beautiful white flowers and then the floor. Everything in this mansion is so beautiful.

I keep walking around the halls I see couples giggling. Butlers and waitress rushing in with food and passing food around for the people who are in the hall.

I walk up to some stair and start head upstairs. I reach up and get two balloons a white one n a black one I mean come on there so huge I keep walking down the hall until I find a balcony.

I open the doors to head outside. The fresh air hitting my face as soon as I go outside. I look up and see the beautiful stars.

"Your more beautiful than the stars you know."

I was about to turn around. When the person wrap their arms around my waist.

"You look so beautiful in that dress Love."

I giggled and kiss Michael on his cheek. "So Your my surprise I assumed."

"Yes I'm ur surprise love." He looks down at me and smiles.

I turn around and see him wearing a black tuxedo with a white rose in his pocket. So it was him who send me those white roses.

"And don't you look handsome." I say while giggling.

He smiles. "Anyways are you taking these balloons home."

"YES there so huge aren't they and so pretty."

He begins to laugh. "Your so childish." He kisses my cheek."come on love let's go back inside." He takes me by my hand.

We walk back in the hall and release the two balloons back. "Your not taking them with you"

"I am I'll just get them when we're about to leave." I smile

Jay's POV

I park my car and get out. When I go upstairs I see Axel.

"Thought you were going to take a while guess not."

"Shut up."

The security opened the door for us. We went inside.

"Where is she Axel."

"She said that she needed some fre-"

He got cut off when we heard giggling. We turn towards the sound and their she was. She was wearing a beautiful dress and her hair was perfect. What the fuck am I saying everything about her is perfect.

My smile vanished when I saw the fucker putting his arm around her waist. And she was giggling. It made me mad that his fake ass was touching what's mine.

My hands turn into a fist I was about to go and beat the shit out of him when Axel pulled me back and shook his head. I look back and the two were heading back inside the ballroom.

Stefanie's POV

I took Michael were our table was at I see Lu and Max siting.

"Looks like you found your surprise." Lu says

"Wrong I'm the one who found her. " Michael says with a smile.

"Hey stefanie have you seen where Axel went to." Max says

"No I haven't I went to go get some fresh a-"

"I'm back y'all and I brought a friend along." We all look towards Axel.

My eyes widened. What is he doing here. I look at Lu and I see her face she had the same reaction just like mine.

"Jay you came I thought you didn't like these type of parties."

"I didn't have anything to do at home so why not." He smiles.

"J-Jay is that really you." Lu says

"Yes it's me Lu it's been a while." He smiles

Lu gets up and hugs him. "You changed a lot Jay."

"I mean it's been years we haven't seen each other right." He smirks. And he looks at me.

"Hello Stefanie been a while hasn't it."

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes it has."

Axel and Jay sits down on our table. And Axel looks at Michael.

"And who are you my friend???"

"Im Michael Stefanie's fiancé."

I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see and it was Jay glaring at me. I looked at him straight in his eyes and smiled at him.

"Michael go take Stefanie to dance with you." She smiles.

I look at Lu.

"And I'll take Max." She says while giggling.

"Shall we then." Michael takes out his hand and I accepted it.
Mean while Lu and Max get up with us and we got to the dance floor.

*****
The song ended and when Michael was about to say something someone taped on my shoulder.

"Can I have the next dance." I look up to see it was Jay. I look at Michael and he nodded.

"Sure."

"Great." The next song played and it was a slow song.

Jay wraps his arms around my waist, and I put my hands on his shoulder.

"What do you think your doing."

"Huh?"

"Why are you dancing with another guy." I look at his eyes and they darkened.

"Jay stop he's my fiancé I can dance with h-."

"No you can't." He growls.

"Yes I can Jay." I pushes him away and walked away until he grabs my wrist spins me around and wraps his arms on my waist again.

"Where do you think your going."

"Jay let me go I had enough." I try pushing him, but holds me tighter.

"Don't think this is over my love." As soon as he says that he lets me go.

I walk towards the table. And whispered in Michael ear says I want to go home it's 1:57 a.m.

He nods his head. We get out from the ballroom. And start heading outside. Michael gets my two balloons and I kiss him on the cheek. We go outside head straight to his car and go home