38: Real Life

Rachel woke up, the sound of muffled shouting and an overall ruckus coming from outside or near her trailer. She spent the night in her trailer with Tom rather than going back to the hotel as her day of stunts had wore her out too much.

She was happy to stay on her own, but Tom insisted to stay to "protect her" even though she knew Tom couldn't hurt a fly.

Rachel sighed, sitting up and admiring her Captain America pyjamas before slipping on a pair of PINK leggings and one of Tom's hoodies and making her way outside.

Once she opened the door, the voices immediately got louder but it wasn't from outside her trailer. She wandered slightly, the noise getting louder as she rounded a corner to see the majority of the cast standing unimpressed at two figures.

It was Tom, and a girl she recognised as Ellen Paisley, Tom's ex.

They were shouting at each other, nobody noticing Rachel's entrance.

Sebastian leaned over to the two, clearly unimpressed at the blonde's arrival. "You better keep it down before Rachel wakes up."

"I've been summoned." She muttered, walking over to beside Tom who was sporting joggers and his pyjama t-shirt.

Ellen rolled her eyes. "Oh great, she's here."

Rachel smiled tightly. "You must be Ellen, it's nice to finally put a name to a face."

The blonde scoffed. "Whatever. Look here, I don't know who you are or what you're doing with Tom, but you better stay the hell away from him."

Rachel's eyes widened at her crude remark, more surprised than offended.

"Woah, my names Rachel, I'm Tom's girlfriend. I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon. But you better get your rude, snobby arse off the set before I call security."

Ellen laughed. "Really? Have you seen yourself? You need to.."

The brunette zoned out, still exhausted from being woken up and in an overall 'can't be bothered' mood. She pinched the bridge of her nose before sighing. "I really can't be bothered with this right now."

This set Ellen off as she lunged forward to take a pathetic and weak hit at Rachel, which she managed to easily dodge before turning and punching her in the nose.

Ellen stumbled in shock, gripping her nose as she looked up at the brunette in frustration. The rest of the cast stood their in fright, unsure what to do as the two girls stood in a heated stare.

The blonde wiped the back of her nose before leaping forward again, only to be dragged back by her hair and kneed in the face. A cry of pain emitted into the air as Rach pushed her back.

Ellen stumbled off, back towards the gate as silence surrounded the cast. Rachel quickly dusted herself off before walking back to her trailer.

"I'm going back to bed now."