59: Real Life

Rachel snuck up behind Tom as he stood watching a scene between Bucky and Steve, his suit still on as she wrapped her arms around him.

She felt him jump in her grip, before spinning and instantaneously wrapping his arms around her too, being as quiet as possible.

They hadn't talked for a few days, mainly because they were both mad and upset at each other and crossing paths too soon wouldn't end well. However, Rachel had missed her boyfriend and he'd missed her too.

She connected their lips quickly before pulling away, her body still in Tom's grip as he glanced at her before leaning down slightly and peppering kisses all over her face. She giggled - which she never does - as her nose scrunched up at the tickly feeling and he had to hold back an admirable laugh.

They both jumped at a voice beside them whispering, "Quiet on set." Robert stood in his costume, fake blood on the side of his face as he continued to watch the scene being filmed, almost as if he wasn't the one to say anything. A slight, but not very evident smirk sat upon his face as he took a sip of water from the bottles that lay neatly on the snack table.

The couple to his left smiled brightly, no apologies or awkward small talk in the way as Tom grabbed Rachel's hand and led her towards the trailers where a few other people were standing.

Robert couldn't help but look on at the two as they went, happy to see the two kids of the cast as happy as ever.