Chapter One

"Pups!Apollo the super pup is on!"Ryder said.The pups all rushed to the bean bags with there costumes on with a bowl of popcorn in front of them.

Skye sat by Chase,Everest Sat by Marshall,Rubble sat by Rocky,And Zuma sat by Tracker with Ryder behind Rocky and Zuma.The pups all barked when it started.Ryder laughed before his pup pad went off.

He pulled it out and answered it seeing it was Katie."Hi katie.Ryder here."Ryder answered."Ryder!Callie and the other kittens i was grooming ran off when i went to get some supplies and there scattered everywhere."Katie said showing the cats running off.

"Dont worry Katie.No job is too big no pup is too small!"Ryder said.He called the pups and they went to the eleavator to change into there uniforms.

They got to the top and jumped out."Paw Patrol ready fir action ryder sir!"Chase said."Thankyou pups all for coming so quickly."Ryder said the problem and the pups gasped.(Also just so you know its snowing in Adventure bay.)

"Chase.We need you and your drobe,net,ans microscope to find them."Ryder said."Chase is on the case!"Chase said not noticing skye smiling wide at him."Marshall.I need you and your ladder just incase there are cats anywhere high."Ryder said."Im ready for a ruff ruff rescue!"He said.

"Skye.I need you and your copter to look up high for them."Ryder said."This pups gotta fly!"Skye said happy to be on a mission with Chase."And Everest.Since its snowy i need you and you Snowplow just in case."Ryder said."Ice or snow im ready to go!"She said."Alright!Paw Patrol is on a roll!"Ryder said.

They all got in there vehicle and met at Katies shop."Thank goodness Ryder your here!"Katie said running up."Dont worry Katie we will find the kittens and callie and bring them back."Ryder said.

So i hope you enjoyed that ill work on more later i promise.Thankyou to all the readers for all the votes and comments.I promised you guys a chapter so here it is.