Chapter eight

"Alright Tracker.Since its the third round your free.But with another dare."Marshall said freeing him."Alright pups.Last Dare."Ryder said."Tracker I dare you to do the Cinnimon challenge."Everest said."-W..."Tracker got interuppted by Everest putting a spoonful of cinnomon in his mouth.Tracker started to squeal.

"What?!Finally burning from your spicy attitude?"Marshall asked.They all laughed.They ate dinner and marshmellows before going to sleep.

Marshall waited till the pups were asleep when he decided to give more revenge to Tracker.He got Katies pink fur die and died Trackers fur before writing a note and going to sleep.

Dear Tracker-
Yea.Im still not over you hurting Everest.She does not like you and you should move on or ill do more karma.So i hope you turn your attitude around.

Marshall

The pups woke up to Tracker screaming."What the fweak dude!"Zuma said.But then everyone started to laugh."Who did this?"Everest asked."Marshall!!!"Tacker said."Alright calm down!Breakfast.The pups especially Rubble rushed to eat.Then they packed fir the lookout."Bye pups.Had fun and goodluck with Tracker!"Jake said.

They went back to the lookout and Marshall and Everest went to the tree house together.

But Chase went to Skye."Hey Skye.Do you want the date tonight?"He asked."Sure!"Said Skye with a flip.
guys.sorry for the short chapter but im updating again right now.