Chaper six

Marshall ran off as Everest followed to find him."EVEREST!!!!"Everyone yelled but she kept on running.

Meanwhile

"Dudes.Wewe could she be?"Zuma asked."I dont know but we should go find them."Rubble said.They started searching.But they couldnt find him anywhere.

Meanwhile what Everest was doing

Everest ran off looking for Marshall.Sge looked around."Marshall?!Where are you?Please I just wanna help!Im not going to hurt you!"Everest.

She kept looking.She didnt find him anywhere and started losing hope on finding her best friend that she liked as well."Marshall please.Stop hideing."Everest said her voice cracking.Then she saw a small tree house and looked up.She saw through the window his spotted tail and climbed up seeing him bawling in his pet bed."M-Marshall there you are!"Everest said on the verge of tears.

The sad dalmation looked up with a confused look on his face."E-Everest?Wh-What are you doing here?"Marshall asked."Im here to help!"She said."Why?"He asked."Uhhh.Cause.Were friends and I wanna help."She lied partly putting on a fake smile.

"o-kay?"He asked."Listen.Im sorry for Tracker.I dont like him like that or at all at this point."She said."Why?"He asked sitting up and wiping a tear away from his eyes.

She sighed."Seriously Marshall?Because he went and pounced on me and then on my best friend!"She answered."I thought Skye was your best friend."He said."Uh.She is.Ughh.Fine ill admit it.I love you too."
Everest finally admitting."What?Me?Why?!Im the clumsiest pup here!"Marshall said."You may be clumsy but your my clumsy pup."(I got that quote from a story called  thats why i love you Everest and Marshall colection by Demberway.Heres the link.)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/M2JLHxPjuF

Everest said soon realizing what she just said and blushed.Marshall laughed."Wow.."Was all Marshall could say before Everest pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed back clearly surprised and then they both pulled away."I-I."Marshall was speechless."Um.Well in that case will you be my girlfriend?"Marshall asked.

"Yes.I will."She said.