Chapter ten

The pups and Ryder rushed to the treehouse.

Marshall's POV

"Your going to regret this!"I spat."Me?!Oooooh no no no no no.Your the one who called Ryder."Tracker said."I wouldnt have had to call Ryder if you would have just kept your FILTHY paws to yourself."I Said.

Tracker kicked me off and went punching Everest.I ran and knocked Tracker down and twisted a paw."Ow!"Tracker screeched."Now you know what Eve has been feeling."I said.Just then Ryder and the pups came in.I got off and showed the video to Ryder."Ill fix it but I had to twist his paw cause he was getting to Eve again."I Said."Thats ok."Ryder said."Tracker.We need a litte chat."Ryder said.

"Were gonna take Everest to the lookout so you can check up on her better."Skye said picking her up with the harness.I followed where they were going and finally got to the bean bags where she was I was in my nurse/doctor form and checked her out.By seeing her passed out made me want to cry.

I sighed.Her fur was full of wounds like bruises,bumps,and cuts.I checked her paws and saw a bruised one so I wrapped it up.I started to cry when I was done.

"Eve.I know your like passed out right now but theres something i gotta say.Im so so sorry for not protecting you from this ill never ever let you out my sight again especially if your around Tracker.Honestly i dont know why hadnt kicked him out yet.But I also dont kniw why you like me.Im way too clumsi.Your amazing and words cant describe how much I love you and nopup can get between us.I love you more than ive ever loved and I never ever fell in love.Your my first girlfriend,first date,first kiss,first...love and first......first everything.Eve i love you with all my heart and its broken knowing I didnt protect you.I understand if you dont want me anymore."I said.

I layed next her.Little did he know Everest heard it all.

Ryders POV

"I dont know who you are anymore Tracker.Im almost this close to kicking you out."Ryder said angry."What?!But you need me."Tracker said.

"No the paw patrol was way better before you came.Ill have to think about this.Your grounded even more.You dont hurt another pup when they didnt nothing to you."Ryder said.

So guys what do you think?Do you think Tracker should leave or just turn nice?Leave it in the coments below please.Hope you enjoyed.