Chapter Five

The pups,Ryder,Jake,and Katie all went to the campplace and set evereything up."Alright pups.
What do you wanna do?"Ryder asked.The pups all thought and Skye got an idea."Why dont we play truth or dare?"She asked.

"Oooh!Great idea."Chase said.Skye blushed."Alright.Lets play."Marshall said with an evil grin.

"I got a bottle in my truck.Ill get it."Rocky said.Rocky came back with the bottle and put it in the middle.He spun it and it landed on Marshall.Truth ore dare?"Rocky asked."Dare."Marshall answeres."Alright.Who do you like.Tell.the.truth."Rocky said.(Thanks to ChaseandSkyerox for this idea.)Marshall frowned and blushed realizing Rocky would not let him go if he lied."Everest."Marshall Mumbled.

The pups all yelled."I KNEW IT!"All except for three pups.Tracker growled and Everest blushed as well as Marshall."Dont worry Marshall.What do you like about her is my only question?"Rocky asked.

"Well.Everest.If you dont like me back i understand.But i like you wait no.I love you because you are super pretty.Your Purple fur is like...words cant describe.Your white fur fits you cause your a snow pup and it matches.And your so brave and talented and unique.The freakles and everything about you if i carry on im going to go on all night.Your just so funny when you are excited for liver."Marshall said.(I give credit to Menahilkahns book truth or dare paw patrol)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/e4yTdleTtF

(Theres the link)

Everest was blushing like mad unsure how to respond."Th-thanks."She stuttered.Marshall spun the bottle and landed on Zuma."Zuma.Truth or dare?"Marshall asked."Truth dude."Zuma said.

"Whats your deepest darkest  fear?"Marshall asked."U-um."Zuma said."D-Death."He said."Hmm.Ok."Marshall said.Zuma spun and it landed in between Marshall and Everest."Ok.This means its one for all of us.I dare everyone including me to fight a bully and badguy.Marshall use your pup fu moves."Zuma said.(Thanks to Marsh×Eve for the dare)

"YESSS!"They all shout."Ryder.Can you callMayor humdinger and sweetie?"Chase asked.He pulled out his pup pad and called them and all the puos bullies.

"Tracker.Who are you waiting for?"Rubble asked."Oh i dont have to wait.The badguy is right here."He said pointing to Marshall."What?Me?"Marshall asked.

Tracker pounced on Marshall and started punching.He yelped."Marshall!"Everest and Ryder yelled.They both ran over and i kicked Tracker off and walked away.Tracker thought he was gone and walked away.Marshall climbed over the bags and said."Quiet as a mouse."Marshall whispered.

He pounced behind tracker."What did i do?"Marshall asked."YOU!you stoll EVEREST.WELL SHES MINE!SHELL NEVER LIKE A PUP LIKE YOU!!!!YOUR CLUMSI,STUPID!AND UNTALENTED!!!!!"Tracker said pouncing on Marshall.

Everest pushed Tracker off and pounced on him."Marshall.You ok?"Rocky asked helping him up.But he didnt speak.He growled with rage spilt all over his nerves and vains.What he saw made him want to feed him to the wolves.Tracker was pouncing punching scratching and even biting Everest."Tracker!"All the pups yelled with anger.Especially Marshall.

Then he remembered.Pup fu.He ran over,twirled and pushed/punched Tracker with a paw and pounced him."H-how did you-"Tracker started."QUIET AS A MOUSE!!!!!"Marshall interupted."Everest may not like me because im clumsi.But if she doesnt like me HOW DO YOU EXPECT HER TO LIKE OR LOVE A PUP AS MEAN SELFISH AND VISIOS AS YOU WHO POUNCED ON HER?!YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT HER TO LIKE SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO HURT HER AND HER LOVED ONSE ATLEAST BY FRIEND?!"Marshall yelled.

Everyone stared in shocked.Never have they ever seen Marshall so upset.Even Tracker was shocked."Well-well-WHAT YOU WHERE IS UGLY BLAAAK!"Tracker yelled."Thats what you think.BUT ATLEAST WHAT I WHERE ISINT A FILTHY FAKE ATTITUDE AND STUPIDITY! THAT I NEVER WASH!!!!!NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE WASHRROOM WASH YOUR MOUTH CAUSE ITS FILLED WITH DISCUSTING LIES THAT NOPUP WANTS TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!"Marshall yelled.All tge pups Ryder and Jake oooed."That was pawsome!!!"Everest yelled.

"B-but i like everest.I love her."Tracker cried."YOU LIAR TELL THE TRUTH!!!IFYOU DONT YOUR HEART WILL NEVER BE SET FREE!!!!"Marshall yelled causing all the pups to gasp along with Ryder Katie and Jake.

"Whatr you talking about?"Tracker asked."YOU DONT LOVE OR LIKE EVEREST!!!!IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT BE SO HATEFUL TOWARDS HER AND HER FRIENDS!!!!YOU WOULD SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR HER JUST LIKE I DO!I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT WELL GET USE TO IT PRETTY BOY!!!!CAUSE SHE WOULD ATLEAST LIKE ME WAY BETER THAN YOU!!!!!"Everest yelled.

"Language!"Rubble yelled.Marshall got off of Tracker and kicked him one last time and walked around and saw Sweetie and Mayor Humdinger and the others jaws dropped including Tracker.

"Everest.You ok?"Marshall asked with tears in his eyes as he sofened his voice."I-I never seen that side of you Marshall.Th-That was kinda freaky."Evrest said."Im sorry did I scare you?"He asked his voice cracking."No i was just shocked.I didnt know you liked me that much."Everest said.

"You do?"Everest asked.Marshall was on the verge of breaking down."I-I-I dont know."Marshall said."Dude.You really love Everest."Rocky said."Right?"He asked again."I DONT KNOW!!!!"Marshall yelled before running away.

Everest and Rocky glanced at eachother then Marshall running away then Tracker laying down motionless."Somethings up with Marshall."Everest said."And im going to find out what."She ran off on the search of Marshall.

Hi guys.So you guys seemed to want my update and the suspense.I promised it and here it is.Where do you think Marshall is and what do you think is wrong?Findout in the next chapter